JOP in STL: HUGE LONG SHOT

Dolamite S. Biffle

Biffliest Person Ever
May 2, 2005
Atlantis
Is anyone going to JOP in STL tomorrow? My friend bitched out on me and now I cant make it due to money issues. I have only 200 and its 100 in gas round trip from where I live and its 80 a night for hotel where Jon and crew are staying.

So if anyone else is driving in from somewhere along I-70 and would want to meet up so that we could help each other out with the gas money and hotel fee I would love you forever.

Seeing Jon on Saturday was like religious experience, I was in tears from "Believe" to the end. It was so surreal that I didnt even notice he didnt play a couple of tracks I really wanted to hear from 'Tage Mahal.

so Bueller anyone Bueller?

FYI: Kinder just called me to say that they got checked into the hotel and were having dinner. So they are in town in Saint Louis and gearing up for the show tomorrow night. Everyone in the STL area please come out to support these guys. They are troopers and are putting a lot on the line to get out there and play for the fans.

DON'T MISS THEM!!! :kickass:

P.S. hope you get to go Biffle! :headbang:

FYI: Kinder just called me to say that they got checked into the hotel and were having dinner. So they are in town in Saint Louis and gearing up for the show tomorrow night. Everyone in the STL area please come out to support these guys. They are troopers and are putting a lot on the line to get out there and play for the fans.

DON'T MISS THEM!!! :kickass:

P.S. hope you get to go Biffle! :headbang:

Are you going to go to the Carolina show? I was tempted. But gas being what it is.. among other things.

I hope they get support at their stops.

Are you going to go to the Carolina show? I was tempted. But gas being what it is.. among other things.

I hope they get support at their stops.

I seriously wanted to, and had some friends who were possibly going to all pile into a van and go with me. But when Kamelot was announced for that same night in Atlanta, it was a no-brainer for them to stay here and save their gas and hotel money. I'd still like to go, but I also want to be here to support EBS and Halcyon Way open for Kamelot.

tough decisions all around. :erk:

I seriously wanted to, and had some friends who were possibly going to all pile into a van and go with me. But when Kamelot was announced for that same night in Atlanta, it was a no-brainer for them to stay here and save their gas and hotel money. I'd still like to go, but I also want to be here to support EBS and Halcyon Way open for Kamelot.

Oh that is the same night isn't it.. nevermind ;)

Caught this tour last night in St. Louis. Awesome show. Jon and Zak both sounded great. All of the Savatage material was just amazing. I can't believe that I finally got to hear those songs live. You guys are in for a treat tonight. And let me just say that Andy Lee (guitarist for CIIC) absolutely killed it last night. I had heard that he was an amazing guitarist and I totally agree. He was outstanding last night. Manticora was also very good, although maybe not well-suited for this tour. They would probably be a better fit on the Gamma Ray/Helloween tour. But I enjoyed their set and will probably buy some of their CD's.

The attendance was pathetic, which was sad to see. Manticora came out and kind of looked at each other like :ill:. Jon mostly joked around about it and complimented us for being "loud for such a small crowd" etc.

If anyone is interested in the set lists, PM me.

Posers!!! :p

~Brian~

Caught this tour last night in St. Louis. Awesome show. Jon and Zak both sounded great. All of the Savatage material was just amazing. I can't believe that I finally got to hear those songs live. You guys are in for a treat tonight. And let me just say that Andy Lee (guitarist for CIIC) absolutely killed it last night. I had heard that he was an amazing guitarist and I totally agree. He was outstanding last night. Manticora was also very good, although maybe not well-suited for this tour. They would probably be a better fit on the Gamma Ray/Helloween tour. But I enjoyed their set and will probably buy some of their CD's.

The attendance was pathetic, which was sad to see. Manticora came out and kind of looked at each other like :ill:. Jon mostly joked around about it and complimented us for being "loud for such a small crowd" etc.

Thanks for the update. It's good to know the bands and the fans enjoyed the sets. I was hoping for at least twice that many folks in the Saint Louis area, and twice again as many for last night's show in Chicago.

Take care and STAY TRUE!!!

~Hoyt.

If anyone is interested in the set lists, PM me.

I wish I could have been there.

:cry::cry::cry:

The Chicago show rocked!

CHANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sleep deprived at the office today but still on a happy high from last night / er this morning I guess.

Too effin' right -- Last night's 2-day reunion of PPUSA IX was an absolute blast.

Anyone on for Wisconsin on Thursday?

- R