JORN covers BRYAN ADAMS!

I'm probably going to get my butt kicked for saying this, but I'm just about Jorned out for a little while at least. I love the guy and his voice, but it just seems to me like he's spreading himself a little too thin these days. I wish that he would just get involved with a band and stick with it. His solo stuff is good, but I would liked to have seen what kind of music Ark or Masterplan could've came out with during the years to come. Just a thought...

I'm probably going to get my butt kicked for saying this, but I'm just about Jorned out, for a little while at least. I love the guy and his voice, but it just seems to me like he's spreading himself a little too thin these days. I wish that he would just get involved with a band and stick with it. His solo stuff is good, but I would liked to have seen what kind of music Ark or Masterplan could've came out with during the years to come. Just a thought...

While I certainly agree that I would have loved to see where Ark or Masterplan would have headed... I will take Jorn any way I can. The only place Ive seen the two new Jorn discs (jap. versions) is on Zanes site, and they arent cheap... anyone seen them elsewhere?

While I certainly agree that I would have loved to see where Ark or Masterplan would have headed... I will take Jorn any way I can. The only place Ive seen the two new Jorn discs (jap. versions) is on Zanes site, and they arent cheap... anyone seen them elsewhere?
CD Japan has them. I buy A LOT from them. They are extremely reliable and quick shipping. The prices are similar I'm sure to cdinzane because all the Japanese stuff is expensive to begin with.