Jorn Lande sang for Yngwie?

None. Never recorded officially, they toured together, clash and they went separate ways.

Somewhere a live recording may exist, doubtfully ever see the light unless a bootleg comes along.

Official vocalist for Yngwie that have recorded are (hoping not to forget anyone):

Jeff Scott Soto
Mark Boals
Joe Lynn Turner
Goran Edman
Mike Vescera
Mats Leven
Doogie White

There are video & cd boots from the 2000 tour. Dio, Yngwie & Doro were on the bill. Jorn joined 3 shows after they played here in San Fran. I was not to happy when he was not there.

I have heard varying accounts of what happened but basically Yngwie fired everybody even the road crew. They went on & started the band Ark soon after.

I have heard varying accounts of what happened but basically Yngwie fired everybody even the road crew. They went on & started the band Ark soon after.

The first Ark album came out in 1999 already and they were a three-piece back then (Lande/Ostby/Macaluso). Randy Coven and Mats Olausson joined the band sometime between the debut and Burn the Sun though, maybe Jorn picked them up from Yngwie's band? Was Macaluso part of that YJM lineup too?

The first Ark album came out in 1999 already and they were a three-piece back then (Lande/Ostby/Macaluso.

You know you are right! I always thought it came out in 2000' interesting.

Randy Coven and Mats Olausson joined the band sometime between the debut and Burn the Sun though, maybe Jorn picked them up from Yngwie's band? Was Macaluso part of that YJM lineup too?

That must be where I got the info from, About how they all ended up in Ark, but it was for "Burn The Sun" not there s/t cd my mistake.

Yes Macaluso was in YJM band. He probably (just guessing) helped get Jorn the gig w/YJM, makes sense. BTW He was amazing on drums the night I saw them.

Unfortunately we had to listen to YJM sing & not Jorn. They were touring a cd Mark Boales sang on but he left the tour for some reason so thats where Jorn came into the picture.

I lost track of Yngwie in the early 90s and haven't heard any of his recent albums.

Hey SoundMaster I'm not an expert on YJM's cd's but the one w/Mats Leven "Facing The Animal" is excellent. Cozy Powell's last cd I believe. I'm a big fan of Mats vocals & there was some strong song writing by YJM IMO on this one. Worth checking out....

I saw DIO in Dec. 2000, but missed all of Doro, and most of Yngwie. I couldn't tell you if it was Jorn or not. But from talking to some people there before DIO went on, I'd guess it wasn't. The reviews of Yngwie's singer were not good. I only caught the last song or two....

It was Jorn you saw that night. I think Jorn's 1st show w/YJM was in Denver, Nov. 25th 2000.

Well then, let me say in Jorn's defense that from the 2 songs I did hear, Yngwie was of course playing way too loud. I don't know how any singer can deal with that, much less hear himself think....