Jorn Lande Setlist Wishlist!!!

Kevin Madden said:
I'd guess it's Randy "the rock star" Coven who's the jackass here.

out of all the people I've had the opportunity to meet (band members) at this festival, Randy Coven was the only one who gave me a negative attitude, no hesitation, right from the start. He just came off to me (IMO) as a washed up 80's tool. I've also heard I'm not the only one who thinks this way...I REALLY wanted to have room service bring him a bottle of Midol, & tube of Preparation H, just to cover whatever may have been ailing him.

Had a nice post-9/11 talk with Jorn in the Granada courtyard, he seemed to be very down to earth, and quite interesting to talk to, the exact polar opposite of Coven....

J-Dubya

ARK-Heal the Waters,Noose,Burn the Sun

Millenium-Power to Love,Hourglass,Wheels are Turning

Beyond Twillight-Godless and Wicked,Hellfire

Mundanus Imperium-Distant Conglomeration,Predominate,If the Universe Transformed

Masterplan-Soulburn,Kind Hearted Light,Back for My Life,I'm not Afraid

JORN-Starfire,Tungur Knivur,Stormcrow,Bridges Will Burn,Living With Wolves,Out to Every Nation,Duke of Love++++

And a Dio song AND a Whitesnake song at least....:headbang:

Masterplan-Falling Sparrow, Back For My Life, I'm Not Afraid, Crimson Rider, Sail On, and Spirit Never Die.
Jorn-Duke of Love, END OF TIME, BURNING CHAINS, We Brought The Angels Down, Out to Every Nation, House of Cards, Christine, Sunset Station.
Ark-anything, they kick ass!
Beyond Twilight-Devils Hall of Fame, Godless and the Wicked