Jorn Lande gossip.

Wyvern

Master of Disaster
Staff member
Nov 24, 2002
JORN LANDE has finished what will be his next (and fourth) solo studio album, probably seeing the light in early 2006. No official title has been issued but the name "The Duke" has been thrown into the arena. The album has been produced by Tommy Hansen who already worked with lande in "Worldchanger".

This time the band is comprised by Morty Black on bass (TNT), Tore Moren (CARNIVORA) and Jorn Viggo Lofstad (PAGAN'S MIND) on guitars, and Willy Bendikson (COMPANY OF SNAKES) on drums.

Awsome :hotjump: , not only this year we got Masterplan and Allen/Lande albums, but another slab with Jorn is coming, hell yeah! :headbang:

sixxswine said:
I have yet to find a copy of the Masterplan record...

If you want I can send you a CD-R copy in the meantime, PM me for details

Fangface said:
Talking about Jorn... anyone heard about that? :Smug:

http://www.nocturnalhorde.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9840

Yeah that micro-soap opera runned a bit a few weeks ago. Wasn't as silly as Stratocircus or the Frameshift (Bach/Pauly feud) or noticeable as the Maiden/$haron ones, but nevertheless is another case of
k010.gif

In any case I have heard Beyond Twilight album with Jorn and was so awful to my taste that's the only Jorn (outside the Snakes) I don't own.

heh I really dig Beyond Twilight and their original brand of dark progressive metal, maybe even more without Jorn now.
Jorn's a hell of a singer but he sounds like a monster ego in these interviews...

He's a monster ego, but he's so good that we can forgive him :lol: (unlike the $haron beeeetch).

sixxswine said:
I have yet to find a copy of the Masterplan record...
I don't think it's out in the states yet?
Can't wait to see Symphony X this weekend...
Can't wait for the Russell/Lande record!

The first Masterplan CD has been available in the US for some time. While it may not be available in retail stores, www.cduniverse.com and www.theendrecords.com have had them in stock (I got mine from The End Records).

Aeronautics I purchased on eBay because none of the online stores I usually use had it in stock. I believe www.cdinzane.com may have it.

The new Allen/Lande CD is also available from The End Records (mine is on it's way now to me).

Hope that helps...