Videodrome
Dec 4, 2003
Southern California
Photo Section
Live shots from the following gigs
Allentown, PA USA
Monterrey Metal Fest
BWBK 2005 (Some are already up)

Jean-Pierre (killer writer btw) is doing a review from BWBK, and Iam going to be getting a soundboard recording of this show..so after Mark gets a chance to hear it, maybe we'll have some audio to go up on the site!

I'll also be getting the full lyrics section online.
Every Song, every album. :D

Aside from that Iam putting up a banner exchange portion for the site.
Mark had this on the orig site...but I never got around to getting it online.
I'll do some animated ones, and some basic ones as well. So you guys can start plastering the internet with them.

So thats the plan
From now on there will be site updates every other week.
Why the heavy updating? Well...I need a break from the 4 hours of bass & music theory I've been doing everyday for the last 5 months.

Stay Heavy

Zac

Heh, hopefully I get the recording today. As soon as I'm done with that and the review, I'll send it your way, my man.

Great news!Looking forward the updates.

I already use this great banner on my homepage:
panzerbanner.gif

Zac said:
Photo Section
Live shots from the following gigs
Allentown, PA USA
Monterrey Metal Fest
BWBK 2005 (Some are already up)

Jean-Pierre (killer writer btw) is doing a review from BWBK, and Iam going to be getting a soundboard recording of this show..so after Mark gets a chance to hear it, maybe we'll have some audio to go up on the site!

I'll also be getting the full lyrics section online.
Every Song, every album. :D

Aside from that Iam putting up a banner exchange portion for the site.
Mark had this on the orig site...but I never got around to getting it online.
I'll do some animated ones, and some basic ones as well. So you guys can start plastering the internet with them.

So thats the plan
From now on there will be site updates every other week.
Why the heavy updating? Well...I need a break from the 4 hours of bass & music theory I've been doing everyday for the last 5 months.

Stay Heavy

Zac
As usual Zac you are the Man!!! :headbang:

metalgtr84 said:
Is your avatar a picture of your daughter? That's classic! :headbang:

Chris_Broderick said:
Awesome!!!!
that is the coolest Avatar.
Chris.

LOL, thanks guys.
Yes, that is my 3 year old daughter. My buddy and I taught her that over the past few weeks, and I got lucky with some perfect timing with the picture and the face she made. She's very proud of her newfound ability, though I'm not sure the wife is completely thrilled.

Here's a bigger pic: http://home.nc.rr.com/jimdouglass/lindsaymetal.JPG

lindsaymetal.JPG

I think we're seeing the future of metal, ladies and gentleman. You see? There are SOME decent parents left in this world! :cool: This should be on the next line of Jag Panzer shirts.