Updates Week Of 07/06/01

Crossy

IMG Hellhound
May 15, 2001
Australia
www.maidendownunder.com
I was just reading the posts by Medsy and Rabs in the I Want Out Thread. Maybe we all should add our updates into this thread.

ok my updates 07/06/01 :

Killers : Second Karaoke Mix (On Maidenmans Myplay). All that is needed is vocals. Also I haven't been able to find a replacement for the 2:26 section so it may have to stay how it is. I can fix it easy.

Wasting Love : Im going to redo my heavier bits in the next day or two. It still needs a bass player. I believe Eddy is working on the other guitar. It might pay to wait for my next recording where im redoing my parts.

Number of the Beast : Im ready to do this one.. however I really need some kind of a click track to get that first bit right. Its so damn fast my arms give up by the end :s Any suggestions?

Total Eqlipse : OH YEH, I need the drums for this one Jim. Ive been practicing this one all the time. Rabs you learnt much of it yet? Ive been working on the first solo (dave murrays)

The Trooper : Adde and I have been wanting to do this for ages. I plan on getting something down this week. I just have to learn the solo better :) Adde you ready to redo this one?

The Assassin : I still have to learn this. I don't think its going to be very easy.

I Want Out : I would really like to redo my part for this. I might have another crack at it tonight.

Also can I suggest a song I would like to do next? I would really love to attempt Caught Somewhere in Time. You guys up for it?

Ok, I think thats all.

Crossy :)

Good idea Crossy! :)

I had already posted this, but I think it ended up on the old forum server.....

Well, we were able to close the deal on our house on Thursday as planned. It went really well! We were able to begin moving in that evening. Since then, we have been going non-stop moving things in and trying to get organized. Right now, about 95% of our things are here, but the place is still a big mess of course. Bit by bit we are gaining ground and getting things put in some sort of reasonable order here. Once the place is in decent shape, I'll be turning my attention back to the Guild.

First, I want to get the bass tracks for World of the Blind and The Tower done. Then, I'll devote all of my time to finishing the Guild website makeover.

After that, we'll see but with all that's going on here right now, it's plenty for now! ;)

Anyway, the house stuff is going great, and I couldn't be happier right now. It feels really good to finally own our own home! :D

CHEERS!

*ahum*
...and the "tour" round the house, with the Champage pic-nic basket...is already done, I understand? Every room, right? ;) :lol:

(Sometimes you thank God/Mother Nature that you became a human, right steve? :D )

Good luck moving EC. I moved into my house here about 2 years ago....I still have some stuff lying around in boxes! :eek:

Crossy. Have not touched Total Eclipse yet. No drums..no bass volunteer. Not gonna start until it starts to come to life.

I have no problems with you wanting to re-do your parts for I want out. Tell MM!

Originally posted by Tormentor
*ahum*
...and the "tour" round the house, with the Champage pic-nic basket...is already done, I understand? Every room, right? ;) :lol:

(Sometimes you thank God/Mother Nature that you became a human, right steve? :D )

To answer.......

1.) Yes, at least all of the clean ones. :D

2.) I'm thankful for that every single day.

CHEERS! :)

Originally posted by rabies
Good luck moving EC. I moved into my house here about 2 years ago....I still have some stuff lying around in boxes! :eek:

Crossy. Have not touched Total Eclipse yet. No drums..no bass volunteer. Not gonna start until it starts to come to life.

I have no problems with you wanting to re-do your parts for I want out. Tell MM!

Thanks Rabs. :)

There's a lot yet to do, but we've got a good start so far. We really don't mind the work though because we're just excited to have the deal done and finally have the keys. :)