JP's " Where Eagles Dare " Cover

Hi there,

back from a 2 week USA trip.I've spent the last couple of days in Colorado,passed JP City Colorado Springs to visit the Royal Gorge bridge.What a great place.Stayed in Canon. ( Mark,didn't you get the e-mail ? )

Back to the topic,here's the link to the Maiden Cover they did at the KIT.
http://rs270.rapidshare.com/files/142741820/04-jag_panzer_vinyl___aif.mp3

Titan Force: " Eyes of the Young "
http://rs504.rapidshare.com/files/142606191/04-AudioTrack_04.mp3

Both tracks will be on a forthcoming limited edition KIT 10 double vinyl.

As far as i can remember there will be only 500 copies and it will be only available at KIT 11 .
Here's the Song /Bandlist.
Side A:
Battleroar „Siegecraft
Strikemaster „Prophetic Chemical Death“
Merciless Death „Burn In Hell“
Sentinel Beast „Sentinel Beast“
Metal Inquisitor „Twardy Jak Skala“

Side B:
Attacker „Battle At Helms Deep“
Omen „Warning Of Danger“
Helstar „Baptized In Blood“
Titan Force „Eyes Of the Young“

Side C:
Battle Ram „Angel Witch“
Fueled By Fire „Striking Death“
Demon Eyes „L'Orgie Des Damnes“
Crescent Shield „The Passing“
Pharaoh „I Am The Hammer“

Side D:
Cage „Final Solution“
Doomsword „Days Of High Adventure“
Manilla Road „Flaming Metal Systems“
Jag Panzer „Where Eagles Dare“

Thanks a lot! :worship:
When JP was finishing Electric Eye I remember thinking that there could hardly be a better to way to wrap up a true metal festival such as KIT than to play a classic Priest song. Well I was instantly proven wrong!

Do you happen to know what the tracklisting for the KIT X (double?)dvd will be? I guess that'll be available at KIT XI as well (not that I'll be attending).

edit: Well this is certainly a bit sloppier than I remembered but who cares.
I guess all the adrenaline makes a world of difference. :)

The KIT X double dvd is coming out soon and it looks like it has a total of 18 JP songs!
Nuclear Blast shop
# Jag Panzer:
# Generally Hostile
# Licensed to Kill
# Symphony of Terror
# Black
# King at a Price
# Fates Triumph
# Lustfull and Free
# Tyranny
# Warfare
# The Mission
# Chain of Command
# Never Surrender
# Shadow Thief
# Take to the Sky
# Gypsy
# Electric Eye
# Where Eagles Dare

These tracks alone would be worth the 22€ they're asking but of course there's hours of material from all the other bands as well...:kickass:

as far as i know every musician should get his copy anyway from oli for free, i will check that... i will let you know chris... :)

Thanks, Michaela...that would be great! It's just the principle of the thing...he used our entire show and made no offer to give us a copy! Thank you for checking on it! Happy New Year!

This I gotta hear! One of my favourite Iron Maiden songs (probably the best band ever , IMO)!

I'm extremely new to Jag Panzer, but this should be a treat! :headbang:

I highly doubt that the dvd will be released in the US.
You could of course buy it online on a German website for about 20€. The problem is that shipping costs to the US seem to be very high, again approx. 20€.

The shipping costs at Nuclear Blast and Hellion Records (the only two shops selling the KIT DVD) are pretty steep, about 20€. I think the postage rates are fixed so if you want to be economic you should order a lot of stuff at once. But if you just want the DVD you should order it directly from the festival organisers, I bought two copies that way and the total price incl. shipping was 50€. I don't know what they'll charge for delivery to the US but you should definitely drop them an email.
KIT shop

To be brutally honest about the DVD, JP's performance is far from flawless but fun to watch anyway and the filming and production are high quality. It is the best live Panzer material you can buy at the moment and with all the other great bands on there, buying this DVD is really a no-brainer.