JP's " Where Eagles Dare " Cover

The shipping costs at Nuclear Blast and Hellion Records (the only two shops selling the KIT DVD) are pretty steep, about 20€. I think the postage rates are fixed so if you want to be economic you should order a lot of stuff at once. But if you just want the DVD you should order it directly from the festival organisers, I bought two copies that way and the total price incl. shipping was 50€. I don't know what they'll charge for delivery to the US but you should definitely drop them an email.
KIT shop

To be brutally honest about the DVD, JP's performance is far from flawless but fun to watch anyway and the filming and production are high quality. It is the best live Panzer material you can buy at the moment and with all the other great bands on there, buying this DVD is really a no-brainer.

Hey guys. I just wanted to clear some things up about this DVD. First of all, when Jag Panzer called me to rejoin the band I was very busy teaching 60 students per week and I had less that 2 months to totally try to learn the entire show. Keep in mind that I had to do this around my already insanely busy schedule. Second, we only rehearsed a couple of times in living rooms or hotel rooms. These weren't full-blown rehearsals...just enough to ensure that we could play the songs well. Third, we traveled over 20 hours to get there and were very tired by show-time. Fourth, we had absolutely NO IDEA that they were going to release a film of our ENTIRE set! When we got back home from the show they said they'd like to release a "COUPLE" of songs and Rikard did his best to find and remix a couple of them. (Keep in mind also that we didn't get copies of this DVD, nor even ONE CENT!) Fifth, as soon as we started playing the show the amplifier that they plugged me into began cutting out, and continued to do so for the entire show. Needless to say, I was very frustrated. So, to sum it up, I hope you guys enjoy this DVD, but please consider all of these things before making your judgements.

Chris,

No need to clear things up but I'm glad you did. I don;t have the DVD but regardless of any opinions...it's a "must have" for Panzer fans so I'll gladly pay whatever the postage is and will enjoy it from first to last tune :cool:

Hey guys. I just wanted to clear some things up about this DVD. First of all, when Jag Panzer called me to rejoin the band I was very busy teaching 60 students per week and I had less that 2 months to totally try to learn the entire show. Keep in mind that I had to do this around my already insanely busy schedule. Second, we only rehearsed a couple of times in living rooms or hotel rooms. These weren't full-blown rehearsals...just enough to ensure that we could play the songs well. Third, we traveled over 20 hours to get there and were very tired by show-time. Fourth, we had absolutely NO IDEA that they were going to release a film of our ENTIRE set! When we got back home from the show they said they'd like to release a "COUPLE" of songs and Rikard did his best to find and remix a couple of them. (Keep in mind also that we didn't get copies of this DVD, nor even ONE CENT!) Fifth, as soon as we started playing the show the amplifier that they plugged me into began cutting out, and continued to do so for the entire show. Needless to say, I was very frustrated. So, to sum it up, I hope you guys enjoy this DVD, but please consider all of these things before making your judgements.

first of all i think that simply having some newer live material of jag on dvd is a great thing, but i can understand your feelings about it... i really don't understand why you did not get any information they want to take the entire show... the way it ususally works, bands need to give their OK for having their songs on the DVD ... cause some often want to release their own stuff , so they simply don't allow them to cut and release them on the official KIT DVD... i seriously wonder... :Smug:

also harry was supposed to get the dvd copy ... if you don't have it yet i will bring you mine at play it loud festival... ;) i'm sorry it happened that way...it's definitely not ok like this... about the circumstances, i think everyone should understand that... i personally think it's been a great show and you rocked the house and did the best to make your crowd going nuts, no worries... :cool: