JSR giving you a free trip to WACKEN!

To celebrate the launch of the new look www.justsayrock.com.au

Just Say Rock Productions
&
Wacken Open Air 2009

are running a massive and exclusive competition!

Win 2 tickets to Wacken Open Air Festival 2009
(all flights and transfers to Germany and back to Australia included!)

You could be flying to, and rocking out at, the world’s biggest, most prestigious and wildest metal festival!!!

All you have to do is sign up as a Just Say Rock member!
Register your details at www.justsayrock.com.au, click on the Wacken 2009 banner and follow the instructions.
It's that easy and it's FREE!

While you’re there, check out the newly revamped website.

Listen in on Episode 1 of Just Say Rock Radio, a weekly podcast featuring music, interviews and news. This week you’ll hear awesome tracks from Immortal, Children of Bodom, Ilium, Amon Amarth, Slayer, Iron Maiden, Synperium and many more!

Our online store has also had its shelves fully stacked recently: you’ll find jewellery, wrist bands, pendants, belts, CDs, DVDs and much more. And if you missed out on merchandise (like t-shirts, hoodies or posters ) from our tours, or are after an exclusive, signed piece of memorabilia, they’re stored here, too!!

And if this all sounds too good…. join us, with a Just Say Rock Crew Pass!

Members will be privy to exclusive content including backstage and behind the scenes footage of our tours, interviews with touring artists, live footage*and some never-to-be-seen-elsewhere "bloopers" and "naughties" while on tour. Content will change weekly so there’ll be no shortage of entertainment!! Crew Pass members will also be*given priority access to*merchandise, general information, ticketing information and discounts.

At www.justsayrock.com.au you’ll also find the link to JSR Records and the Unsigned Artists’ Page. JSR Records will showcase the music and info of bands on our own label while if you’re an unsigned artist, you’ll find the artists’ page handy. You can upload your music and band info there, for full access by the public. Hey, you never know who’ll hear your music!!

--------------------------------------------
For all media enquiries please contact:

Antonella – Just Say Rock Productions
Phone: 0425 706 219

This has been running for nearly a year now and still no word as to when it's even being drawn? There are no actual terms and conditions on the site about the competition either. Dodgy much?

I'm pretty sure the competition is and was genuine and knowing the people behind JSR there would be no deliberate shiftiness with this.
I'm hoping we'll get an official announcement on what's going on real soon. If for any reason there was problem it will be explained and with very valid reasoning too i'm sure.
Again we wait and see.

What happened with yours? I got mine yesterday and there was one shirt in there that was completely different, the other two were alright though apart from the Blind Guardian shirt being labelled a medium, but it fits like a XL. I guess I should have taken in the factor that the standard BG fan is quite heavyset.

The front of it is just the cover of "A Twist In The Myth" but the back design is pretty cool, and it's got something like "A Bard's Tour Of Australia" written along the top with the two dates underneath. Here's a pic of the front but there's none on the site of the back:

095e8c58b63b9bc6f9bd3ddd85f9e83d.jpg

What happened with yours? I got mine yesterday and there was one shirt in there that was completely different, the other two were alright though apart from the Blind Guardian shirt being labelled a medium, but it fits like a XL. I guess I should have taken in the factor that the standard BG fan is quite heavyset.

Mate, thats just the size of the shirts. I think i got a large and it was like a dress on me, thats just how the shirts are, must be american sizes or some shit.

Call me a cunt but I've lodged an official complaint about this "competition" to the Office of Liquor, Gaming and Racing.
They've ignored about a dozen emails requesting information over the last year despite still actively promoting the competition.
Hopefully there'll be a response this time.

Wacken Rock & Roll Festival (win 2 tickets to 2009 festival) drawn at 11am on the 8th of June register now!
The Wacken Rock and Roll Festival is on from 30/07/2009 to 01/08/2009, drawn on the 8th of June the winner s(2) will travel to Frankfurt or Hamburg Germany at least 2 days prior to that date with a valid passport, final travel arrangements will be made with the winner and Harvey World Travel Braeside. Accommodation at Wacken is normally camping and is your responsibility and not part of the prize.

Just Say Rock Prize: Tickets, flights and transfers To Wacken 2009 Rock Festival
Register now and go into the draw for you and a friend to go to the greatest Rock and Roll Festival in the World.

Winner of the draw will be announced on JSR webiste and notified via email. Valued at approx $6,500.00

Check it out at www.wacken.com