Judas Priest & Scorpions Uk Tour 2005

Rock you like a hurricane!!!!!
Anyway i never said Sapator that you said new bands are better!!
I asked what new bands are better!!!
I like new bandslike :- Nightwish,Million,Edguy,Now i am struggling to think of others DOH!!

Indeed. I suppose I could always boycott the Priest, stay at home and grumble about the lacklustre Scorpions albums in the late '90s.

Or I could go to Hammersmith and get totally rocked out by the likes of 'Blackout', 'Rock Your Like a Hurricane', 'Lovedrive' and blokes building human pyramids - all followed by the Priest.

Decisions! Decisions! ;)

Tix are onsale now. Damned expensive also! NEC,Brum is £37 including booking fees & postage . First time i saw Priest it was only a Fiver lol. But i'll still prolly go to a couple of gigs

Just got my tickets £29.50 cash or you can extra £3:00 booking fee & £6:00 rip off quid for blooming car park now that hurts!!!!!!!!!
P.S. They are going very quickly!!! so hurry chums. That is at the NEC BIRMINGHAM 19TH MARCH 2005

Exxie - I will be getting mine on line for the NEC. If I get a seat like I did for Rush, I'm in for one excellent night!

£30+ is pretty expensive, but at least we know we ain't getting an hour or so of a crap support band!

Got my ticket for Hammersmith. £35 but I ain't complaining. This is good value when you consider you'll be witnessing two legendary bands. These are exactly the sort of line-ups promotors should be putting together. Plus, thank God it's at Hammersmith and not Wembley!

Nightwar, Yeah Rush were brilliant.I went to to the second gig at NEC wow they blew my mind!!! I total will be blown away with Scorps & Priest wow again :OMG: :OMG: :worship: :worship: :headbang: :headbang: ;)

Yeah - it would be great if Saxon could get together with another decent band and do something like this - a little like the bomber & Eagles gig (motorhead & saxon).

But I really hope Saxon do what Biff was thinking about - Go Rush style. Have no support band and just do two excellent sets!

Saxon and MOTORHEAD!!!!! WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO??!!KILL ME??!!!
You want me to headbang 5 hours without stopping!!

NO!!NOO!!!!
Saxon one day, Motorhead another. And Scorpions can come too and watch 2 group that still exist! ;)