Judas Priest Summer Tour

Thoth-Amon

Hypochondriac
Apr 4, 2006
So is anyone else going to see this gig this summer? I'm seeing them at Mountainview, CA on Aug. 31.
The line-up is: Priest, Heaven and Hell, Motorhead and Testament.
Sounds like it's gonna be killer. If anyone else is going to this particular show PM me and maybe I'll see you there!
:kickass:

Hoping to catch them if finances permit. Its been a big year for classic tours!

I did see them with Ripper but its not the same, heh.

I'm also going to the mountain view show. i wish they had it at the sleeptrain pavillion or whatever in concord and had general admission like they did for maiden, that would be amazing and its going to be a bit weird standing at a seat watching a band like testament.

I'm also going to the mountain view show. i wish they had it at the sleeptrain pavillion or whatever in concord and had general admission like they did for maiden, that would be amazing and its going to be a bit weird standing at a seat watching a band like testament.

i got lawn seats... i was at the maiden show also

I should be going to see this at the PNC Bank Arts Center in Holmdel, NJ...the same place we saw Iron Maiden at and watched them in a huge motherfucker of a rain storm. :kickass:

I made a serious killing by pre-ordering Nostradamus through VV. For $25 I met the band, hand my copy of Stained Class autographed, got a free lawn ticket to this event, and obviously got the album.

:cool: nice... i've only got a burned copy of the new album from a friend (spent WAY too much money on cd's lately)... still haven't listened to it

I made a serious killing by pre-ordering Nostradamus through VV. For $25 I met the band, had my copy of Stained Class autographed, got a free lawn ticket to this event, and obviously got the album.

DAMN YOU. I read about this in-store thing like, the day before it happened and it was over before I got out of work. :cry:

Did you go to Maiden at PNC too?

DAMN YOU. I read about this in-store thing like, the day before it happened and it was over before I got out of work. :cry:

Did you go to Maiden at PNC too?

I know, they didn't give much notice of the event at all.

I was originally planning on going to Maiden, until I heard about Metal Masters. I opted to skip Maiden and make Masters my big concert of the summer. Now that I'm going to this for basically nothing, I'll probably attend Obituary and Unleashed in October at the Trocadero too.

I know, they didn't give much notice of the event at all.

I was originally planning on going to Maiden, until I heard about Metal Masters. I opted to skip Maiden and make Masters my big concert of the summer. Now that I'm going to this for basically nothing, I'll probably attend Obituary and Unleashed in October at the Trocadero too.

NICE. :headbang: I wish I had money to go to more shows, but when a store like Vintage Vinyl is kind of close by, it's hard to control myself and the wallet. :lol:

Going to the PA show Aug. 16th, or something, i don't have the tickets but a friend does. Will be legendary.