Judas priests

Good question. I wonder what the set list will be like.
Personally I hope for quite a few songs from Demolition as I love that album now.:)

I was reading something about Rock Star in the paper today, and among the usual tripe about the film being loosely based on the story of Judas Priest, it also claimed that Rob Halford was gay. WTF?

Given his fondness for studs, leather and such, I guess it makes sense, but I had no idea! :confused:

W

Originally posted by Wrathchild
I was reading something about Rock Star in the paper today, and among the usual tripe about the film being loosely based on the story of Judas Priest, it also claimed that Rob Halford was gay. WTF?

Given his fondness for studs, leather and such, I guess it makes sense, but I had no idea! :confused:

W

Halford 'came out' around the same time he released the Two project 'Voyuers'.

Quite ironic, considering the Homophobic attidude of the stero-typical metal head. :err:

I hope they play lots from Painkiller :) Hehe.

I was watching an interview with Rob on an old Hard N Heavy from 89, surely ppl back then must've known he was gay... they way he talks and stuff lol.

Like most people I was particularly surprised that Rob was/ is gay. But fuck he can damm sing and thats wots counts in the end . I agreed it dose seem odd in view of the typical Metal Head stero type image , but as they say it takes all kinds .

Originally posted by Bucko
Like most people I was particularly surprised that Rob was/ is gay. But fuck he can damm sing and thats wots counts in the end . I agreed it dose seem odd in view of the typical Metal Head stero type image , but as they say it takes all kinds .

Are you guys kidding? He looks like somebody out of the Village People!! :err:

In the review of the movie in Brisbane's Sunday Mail, the bloke says that Ripper joined the band in the 80s. Sigh. I wish people would at least try to get all the facts before embarrassing themselves in this way.

Originally posted by Bucko
There is an good write up in the Sunday Herald about Preist , Ripper and the Movie.

In this weeks or lasts? I cant find it in this weeks.

What do you lot think of "Unleashed In The East" and "Priest Live"? Which one should I get first, and are there remasters of both available in Australia?
After the triumphs of "Metalworks" and "98 Live Meltdown" I gotta get me some more Priest :headbang:

W

Get "Unleashed in the East " it was the first Priest thing i got . I believe "Priest IN the East" is the Remaster version and has 4 extra tracks have'nt sen it shops here but seen it on the net.

Sydo: the weekend just gone.

My mate always calls "Unleashed in the East" , "Unleashed in the studio" because of how many over dubs there are on the cd.

Still a great cd though :D

I also heard that on KISS Alive II or Alive III you can hear Paul Stanley singing back up vocals for himself
:p

Originally posted by Hanso
I also heard that on KISS Alive II or Alive III you can hear Paul Stanley singing back up vocals for himself
:p

Yeah Alive 3 is overdubbed SO much :lol: But thats ok, its AWESOME! As is Live insurrection by halford, but thats awesome too, so I dont care :D