judgemental, negative people? or decent, positive people?

Hm, you've been quite negative lately too. Also, it seems many of us want to say something that just won't be said, well, not publically at least, or not in its full form. I wonder though how all the little things that have happened lately are linked to one another.

I go for decent and judgemental, and the other two I oscillate between.

Bambi said:
People will do me. dont need any labels for em, ta very much

dont forget the chick a licks down georges st on sat nights! that old cinema place :tickled: thats our den for after hours upstairs, its good for that too

Bambi said:
btw i see your friend mr mills is playing here soon, has he nothing better to be doing??

aye next fri night, not going, he cant be arsed anymore either, hes always messing when it comes to spinning tunes these days, but at least hes got the balls to do it and admit it. be full of knackers anyway, the shit box. hes in waterford on paddys eve too, first time there, and its a tiny hole. hard to imagine him playing there. sure we'll all go down eh :tickled:

zammo.jpg

deary deary me

Now that you've significantly spread the thread eastwards, will you please explain the cultural significance of these pictures?