JuJu Bean = Mystique1721

Undefined

Indefinite Entity
Sep 27, 2006
Unsure and Inexact
http:// i10.photobucket.com / albums/ a108/ mystique1721 /stuff/audrey.jpg

That was the link for the pic "Ju Ju" posted in the SP thread... :rolleyes: it's called copy image location n00b :lol: Now go die in shame!

PWND

God I love being sexy AND smart ;)

WHAT THE FUCK HEARTLESS! STOP TRYING TO PUT THIS STUPID JU JU SHIT ON ME. how did you even make that url? just cuz i don't like you and yeah, i guess i'm mean sometimes...doesn't mean you try to pin this shit on me. that's just fucked up. i'm not THAT shallow of a person.

YAY!... now it's time to go rob some banks MUAHAHAHAH!

but what a douche AHAHAHA she got so busted :p :lol: AHAHAHAHAH Looks at her lame shit check the SP thread! :lol: Unless she deleted the post. SO Pwnt

(BEFORE)
JuJu Bean

JuJu Bean is on a distinguished road

well ok, i'll put mine if you put yours Mystique. here's me
audrey.jpg

(AFTER)
JuJu Bean

JuJu Bean is on a distinguished road
well ok, i'll put mine if you put yours Mystique. here's me
Last edited by JuJu Bean : Today at 10:18 PM.

[PROOF :lol: BITCH PWNT!]

WHAT THE FUCK HEARTLESS! STOP TRYING TO PUT THIS STUPID JU JU SHIT ON ME. how did you even make that url? just cuz i don't like you and yeah, i guess i'm mean sometimes...doesn't mean you try to pin this shit on me. that's just fucked up. i'm not THAT shallow of a person.

LMAO @ Mystique... I dare you to ever show your face around here again hahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:

Where is that post ?

In the southpark thread, she edited it though

^ so what does that mean? maybe ju ju bean just posted another pic of herself? how did you even find that photobucket link heartless...cuz my photobucket REALLY is mystique1721. so what the fuck? are you fuckin stalking me or some shit? did you go to photobucket and search for a mystique and then pin it on me? what the hell i dont get it?

well duh, i just made that account you fucking retard. i've had internet stalkers before and you think i'm actually gonna leave pics on the internet for anybody to find? no! all my pics are saved on my pictures file in my computer and when i need to post them on things like my myspace, i just use photobucket for it, but that's on anther account, not the kissingtheshadows one. :rolleyes:

and by the way fetzer, that link doesn't even work. you and "joe" aka heartless need to get your shit straight before accusing so many people of having a fake account. cuz look, i'm ME.