JuJu Bean = Mystique1721

Currently Active Users: 21 (10 members & 11 guests), Members: Fetzer+, *DouceFolie*, Cofee_Annihilator, Heartless_Name, JuJu Bean, Nikkie, Rock Hydra

And now, where's is Mystique ? Lol I really don't give a fuck but I like that shit :lol:

Fuck, Joe is right...
Ofcourse I'm right, she got busted.
and by the way fetzer, that link doesn't even work. you and "joe" aka heartless need to get your shit straight before accusing so many people of having a fake account. cuz look, i'm ME.
Ok, whatever this is truly getting pathetic, just leave here, you got caught red-handed, deal with it n00b. :lol:
You fucking make the same kind of post, and you weren't connected like 5 minutes ago... It's too much coincidences for me, sorry. ANyway I don't give a fuck seriously.
+ONE, I don't care I was just showing everyone the truth I discovered :) but it is too much coincidences, specially if you go up and read what I said there it proves beyond a doubt they're the same :p.

Now that she's been exposed, she must be exiled and can never post here again!

You can mark the photobucket as 'private' so people need to have the password to see the other pics in it...

I did have another photobucket and yes, that was set on private but that's also the one that got hacked into by some perv guy so i have created a couple with different names and i use my friends for myspace....so don't think you know everything you fuckin retard.

Currently Active Users: 21 (10 members & 11 guests), Members: Fetzer+, *DouceFolie*, Cofee_Annihilator, Heartless_Name, JuJu Bean, Nikkie, Rock Hydra

And now, where's is Mystique ? Lol I really don't give a fuck but I like that shit :lol:

have you ever thought that there is an invisible mode in this forum? look, i'm on line right now, but you can't see my name can you? cuz guess what: i'm on invisible mode, genius.

and fetzer, stop saying "you don't care" cuz you're obviously putting a lot of effort into this. and why was i chosen for this shit anyway? didn't you accuse like 100 other people to pin this on? go pick on them. i never had anything against you, so leave me alone.

Ofcourse I'm right, she got busted.

Ok, whatever this is truly getting pathetic, just leave here, you got caught red-handed, deal with it n00b. :lol:

+ONE, I don't care I was just showing everyone the truth I discovered :) but it is too much coincidences, specially if you go up and read what I said there it proves beyond a doubt they're the same :p.

Now that she's been exposed, she must be exiled and can never post here again!

Stop trying so hard! Just cuz i dont like you and i've made it clear, doesn't mean you should spend all your time trying to accuse me of this STUPID SHIT...so whatever, i'm done with this. fuckin drama.

Stop trying so hard! Just cuz i dont like you and i've made it clear, doesn't mean you should spend all your time trying to accuse me of this STUPID SHIT...so whatever, i'm done with this. fuckin drama.

Actually, I kinda like "all this drama" hehehe. but I do kinda feel for you Mystique.

I'm not putting effort... It comes easily.

Why you ? http:// i10.photobucket.com / albums/ a108/ mystique1721 /stuff/audrey.jpg ...

I think it's a good reason...

i do have a photobucket and IT IS called mystique1721...and that's why i'm scared as to how you guys even found that out. and why would you? what good comes of all this? how about you leave me alone and stop being so freaky. and notice it says audrey...i don't know anyone named audrey...so why would i even have that? you guys obviously made up some stupid ass link.

i do have a photobucket and IT IS called mystique1721...and that's why i'm scared as to how you guys even found that out. and why would you? what good comes of all this? how about you leave me alone and stop being so freaky. and notice it says audrey...i don't know anyone named audrey...so why would i even have that? you guys obviously made up some stupid ass link.

aw hun, it seems like your about to cry. don't let them get to you :cry:

Listen JuJu, I mean Mystique... you've been busted, the proof is undeniable. So stop trying to redeem yourself, it's just getting pathetic. Seriously. I'm gonna ignore you now, but everyone here can see the evidence is clear. You are Ju Ju.

There's lots of things that prove it but most notabley:

The pic JuJu posted of herself at first was hosted by your photobucket account. Then when I pointed that out, you, under the Mystique name, denied it then you went back and edited the post ONE MINUTE LATER. Too strange/coincidental. It is clearly you, now leave. :lol:

P.S. It's called COPY IMAGE LOCATION
hitler.gif
that's how I found this all out n00b.

Listen JuJu, I mean Mystique... you've been busted, the proof is undeniable. So stop trying to redeem yourself, it's just getting pathetic. Seriously. I'm gonna ignore you now, but everyone here can see the evidence is clear. You are Ju Ju.

There's lots of things that prove it but most notabley:

The pic JuJu posted of herself at first was hosted by your photobucket account. Then when I pointed that out, you, under the Mystique name, denied it then you went back and edited the post ONE MINUTE LATER. Too strange/coincidental. It is clearly you, now leave. :lol:

P.S. It's called COPY IMAGE LOCATION
hitler.gif
that's how I found this all out n00b.

I must say that hitler smiley is so damn cute :oops: and mystique whatever the rest of you name needs to shut up and suck up to the truth