JuJu Bean = Mystique1721

sounds like the ramones/gun's n roses/anyother 70's/80's band

he hasnt caught anyting the ugly hearted idiot just wants something (and i bet its something dirty the sicko *blegh*) to go with his false do anythinh to prove it ego if you notice teh webmaster hasnt deleted my account or mystiques because were diferent people and hearless will never let go of his lies jsut to make himseld beleive he acomplished something

let's play hunt the grammar error
1) hasn't
2)anything
3) it's
4) anything x2
5)the
6)mystique's
7)we're
8)heartless
9)just
10)himself
11)accomplished
12)run-on sentence structure
13)poor sentence construction
14)illogical fallacies
15)lack of any punctuation

wow... i didn't think mystique would do such a thing :erk:

but i didn't...Nikotiini, why would you believe Heartless of all people? :erk:
He's just some stupid, bored ass kid who has absolutely nothing better to do with his time, and he just gets a gigantic hard on when he gets attention from people in this forum. why did he choose me as the one to blame for juju? i have no fuckin idea. i guess cuz i've always been very blunt with him in the past and made it clear that i don't like him...so he chose me for all this shit?? i don't know!!! but anyway, just look, he hasn't left this forum all day. you find posts from him throughout the entire day, every single hour. and now this makes me think that he could be the fuckin JuJu Bean character for all we know......

and Nikotiini, you were one of the few i actually liked in here....:(

Ok, I'll try to be clear.

I saw the pics, and that was/is on your photobucket. We can't fucking create an URL... I mean yes we can, but it would take too fucking times for nothing.

The post was edited after this thread and the link was change to another photobuecket that was creater ONLY for this pics.

And now there's other little thing like: Your kind of post are pretty the same... I mean one block with no capital letter and that shit, you are connected at the same time, yeah ok maybe you are "invisible".

And I don't say you are the same person, but I say that there's some weird coincidence.

Maybe you both are different person, ok. But you'll have to admit that this situation is weird and I will admit that you two are very stupid :erk: All your arguments smells like shit...
-"photobucket account hacked" -> Wow are you that beautiful ?
-"My account is invisible" -> That sounds like "Mom I got took by E.T. on a flying bike trip"
-"You create that link" Fuck you... I mean, in like 2/3 month that will be my second year in this place, why the hell would I make a fake URL or pretend to saw the real just to fuck someone.. and you said that: You never said or made something against me...

Anyway... this situation is very strange.

i completely agree that is very strange how that "ju ju"'s picture has been edited. why did he/she/it do that? i don't know, but it can't be me! ask the webmaster to trace the IP numbers, and that can prove it to you. and by the way, i am on invisible, check right now and you'll see that you cannot see my name. think about it, when have you ever seen my name on that list of members that are on line. go to your Edit Options and you can select to be invisible too if you don't believe me.

and fetzer, i'm not saying that you created that fake URL, i think only heartless fag would do something like that. i mean, he googles pictures all day long and posts them on random threads. he gets pleasure out of staying on the computer all day long. i'm sure that kid is some sort of computer geek and knows how to do all sorts of shit, including hacking...so this is all his doing, this whole accusation thing: started by him, heartless fag.

well anyways, i respect you fetzer (you play keyboards and know some stuff aboout music) so i'm cool with you if you're cool with me. and can we please drop this stupid drama now?

owned601ez.gif

Lol :D

because were diferent people and hearless will never let go of his lies

Ok, typing like you have downs isn't gonna magically make us think that you're someone else now. And no, it wasn't something dirty. :erk: Trust me. And Hearless?? I'm not deaf, dickbrain.

Söy;5581816 said:
let's play hunt the grammar error
1) hasn't
2)anything
3) it's
4) anything x2
5)the
6)mystique's
7)we're
8)heartless
9)just
10)himself
11)accomplished
12)run-on sentence structure
13)poor sentence construction
14)illogical fallacies
15)lack of any punctuation
:lol:
but i didn't...Nikotiini, why would you believe Heartless of all people? :erk:
He's just some stupid, bored ass kid who has absolutely nothing better to do with his time, and he just gets a gigantic hard on when he gets attention from people in this forum. why did he choose me as the one to blame for juju? i have no fuckin idea. i guess cuz i've always been very blunt with him in the past and made it clear that i don't like him...so he chose me for all this shit?? i don't know!!! but anyway, just look, he hasn't left this forum all day. you find posts from him throughout the entire day, every single hour. and now this makes me think that he could be the fuckin JuJu Bean character for all we know......

and Nikotiini, you were one of the few i actually liked in here....:(
Sucking up isn't gonna change anything. I caught you so bad, and no amount of ass-kissing will change that. I understand you were bored but making a new account and flaming people isn't a way to solve that. I'm not blaming you for no reason. The evidence CLEARLY proves BEYOND a doubt that JuJu is you. At first I was guessing too like everyone else, I wouldn't ever known really, then being the n00b that you are, under JuJu's name you posted a pic that was hosted on MYSTIQUE'S photobucket account, like AHAHAHAHA:lol: how stupid can you get. Why would JuJU know/use your photobucket account? Why? Because YOU ARE JUJU... So just face it, you've been caught, apologize or leave but pretending it's not true isn't an option. btw yer :loco:
Ok, I'll try to be clear.

I saw the pics, and that was/is on your photobucket. We can't fucking create an URL... I mean yes we can, but it would take too fucking times for nothing.

The post was edited after this thread and the link was change to another photobuecket that was creater ONLY for this pics.

And now there's other little thing like: Your kind of post are pretty the same... I mean one block with no capital letter and that shit, you are connected at the same time, yeah ok maybe you are "invisible".

And I don't say you are the same person, but I say that there's some weird coincidence.

Maybe you both are different person, ok. But you'll have to admit that this situation is weird and I will admit that you two are very stupid :erk: All your arguments smells like shit...
-"photobucket account hacked" -> Wow are you that beautiful ?
-"My account is invisible" -> That sounds like "Mom I got took by E.T. on a flying bike trip"
-"You create that link" Fuck you... I mean, in like 2/3 month that will be my second year in this place, why the hell would I make a fake URL or pretend to saw the real just to fuck someone.. and you said that: You never said or made something against me...

Anyway... this situation is very strange.
Dude, I know yer trying to be the loveable, open-minded Kev that we all love, but even you must see beyond a shadow of a doubt it IS her. Not maybe, IS. But whatever, we don't need to argue about it anymore. We now know, and she can deny is but we all know the truth. If she wants to keep posting here, I suggest she tries an apology instead of just blantantly denying what is SO OBVIOUSLY the truth. I know she must be embaressed, and never planned on getting caught, but she did. And as for her claims I picked her at random, I am not like that. I wouldn't have ever know until the picture was posted and then all the other stuff. And we all know the evidence doesn't lie, but whatever. If someone can't see it's her it doesn't matter to me, either way argument ends now, hopefully.
and fetzer, i'm not saying that you created that fake URL, i think only heartless fag would do something like that. i mean, he googles pictures all day long and posts them on random threads. he gets pleasure out of staying on the computer all day long. i'm sure that kid is some sort of computer geek and knows how to do all sorts of shit, including hacking...so this is all his doing, this whole accusation thing: started by him, heartless fag.
I am actually computarded, thank you very much. :lol: And yes, I'm a fag for 'copying image location' to see who JUJU might be and it turned out to be you. Wow I'm so gay :lol: Fake link? Hacked Photobucket? Yer excuses are SO bad :lol:
well anyways, i respect you fetzer (you play keyboards and know some stuff aboout music) so i'm cool with you if you're cool with me. and can we please drop this stupid drama now?
No, we can't till you apologize... seriously :erk:
┼Victim of the Night┼;5582477 said:
Best words ever!
HELL YEAH! :D

alrighty, I'm not stating what i believe, cuz i just don't know. Its just very strange. So I'm not saying anything :zzz:

edit: and Heartless, I wouldn't ever give you anything no matter what the circumstances were...
Ok well, in the interest of quelling arguments that's ok... but this is proof enough right here, aside from the photobucket link (It relates to it):
(BEFORE)
JuJu Bean

JuJu Bean is on a distinguished road

well ok, i'll put mine if you put yours Mystique. here's me
http:// i10.photobucket.com/albums/a108/mystique1721/stuff/audrey.jpg

(AFTER)
JuJu Bean

JuJu Bean is on a distinguished road
well ok, i'll put mine if you put yours Mystique. here's me
audrey.jpg

Last edited by JuJu Bean : Today at 10:18 PM.

So, you see the changes... at first there was the link to MYSTIQUE's photobucket in JUJU's post, then after I mentioned it, Mystqiue came in and said:

Old Yesterday, 10:16 PM #5
Mystique1721
Let us go then, you and I

Mystique1721 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mystique1721

WHAT THE FUCK HEARTLESS! STOP TRYING TO PUT THIS STUPID JU JU SHIT ON ME. how did you even make that url? just cuz i don't like you and yeah, i guess i'm mean sometimes...doesn't mean you try to pin this shit on me. that's just fucked up. i'm not THAT shallow of a person.

Then like two mins later 'JuJu' aka Mystique edits the post in the SP thread to a different link, like ftw, are we idiots??? C'mon Mystique don't take us for complete morons. You had your fun, and got caught... so apologize or leave. Either way it was fun being the one who busted you. There's more proof (like her LAME ASS B.S. excuses :lol: )that show that JuJu = Mystique, but I'm too lazy to post them and this should be more than enough.

P.S. Same pic, differ photobucket account = guilty: http:// i133.photobucket.com/albums/q68/Kissingxthexshadows/audrey.jpg

I'm serious if I say that... I don't understand what's happened! But whatever...

By the way, Heartless, I don't know... but it didn't seem to me that Mystique1721 was a bad girl... she's nice..

No, she didn't seem that way, and I would have NEVER guessed it was her, until she posted the pic, that proved her guilty right there. Why would someone use someone else's photobucket. It doesn't make sense, and you can't do that anyways. therefore it MUST have been her. I had the original link, which has since been deleted, but make no doubt about it, JuJu is Mystique, but it doesn't matter. :p I am certain of it though, too much evidence against her. And her attempts to explain it have been pathetic and just making her look worse. An apology would be in order I believe. But who cares, no more fighting. She got caught, end of story. :lol:

I am :) but she was caught out of n00bness, all I did is check where the image was hosted, if she bothered to cover her tracks in the first place, instead of waiting to get caught to do so, I would have never known who it was.

why so much harassement heartless? she posted a pic of her naked
:)

It's called Google Image :)