JuJu Bean = Mystique1721

Haha, what makes you say that? :p Really, I just come on either in blocks at a time or I just stay on while I'm doing other things.That's why it takes me awhile to respond. Plus my name is always on I think, 'cause I never properly sign off. :)

Because you know most of the regulars here. You've noticed certain people that are always whoring themselves in the own pics thread and you've idntified those that haven't posted any of themselves, that doesn't come in a day or two. :loco:

Because you know most of the regulars here. You've noticed certain people that are always whoring themselves in the own pics thread and you've idntified those that haven't posted any of themselves, that doesn't come in a day or two. :loco:

Actually it's not that hard to tell the difference between the people who roam around here and figure out who's who, all you have to do is just sit back and watch. Before I made my name I used to just roam around the off topic when I was bored or felt like procrastinating on hw. Watching all the drama is like watching tv but making your parents believe your working. hahaha. Anywho, I asked for your picture and some others because I had noticed that you guys never did post pics. (And as a side note, my sis once mentioned something like she wondered what you looked like because you helped her out with a lot of guitar stuff. but shhh... :oops: ) So yeah, the guys I pointed out that were hot, I really do think they are. :lol: And hey, you could be up there too. You know you want to! ;) ;)

apology accepted :) My sis is actually right here reading this crap as well :lol:

and she says that was really her when she talked to you on MSN a while ago.

apology accepted :) My sis is actually right here reading this crap as well :lol:

and she says that was really her when she talked to you on MSN a while ago.
Yeah she told me, I was also talking to you a bit seriously when you walked away apparently and left a stranger to read it. I didn't make that mistake again :lol:

:( you know I'm a good listener. And my sis only gets on my comp if I'm like sitting out in the living room with my laptop or something. I don't let her in my room unless we're working on a song or something.