Jurzum- Finnish black metal

lol
is that why they just replaced the b with a j?
anyways ill give it a listen to

wtf man, some thing just popped up and started playing something that sounded like a train in the backround with a bunch of indescriminate screaming on top of it

is this a joke?

Some things are funny some things aren't. This falls into the second category.

The song is a tribute to Burzum, thats why the name of the band is Juzum. We DONT want to copy them, we just like Burzum`s music!:headbang:

Hellrongel said:
http://www.mikseri.net/music/play.php?id=205552&type=hi

Jurzum is a finnish black metal band, witch plays orginal and brutal black metal. Listen our song and tell what you think. Cheers :heh:
Who came up with THAT name?:lol: :lol: :lol: (what about the font?:Smug: )
I guess I could tell you what I thought about your music IF I COULD ONLY HEAR WHAT THE FUCK WAS GOING ON! What did you guys do - shove one of those mini-cassette recorders up your drummer's ass?

VadimVon said:
Who came up with THAT name?:lol: :lol: :lol: (what about the font?:Smug: )
I guess I could tell you what I thought about your music IF I COULD ONLY HEAR WHAT THE FUCK WAS GOING ON! What did you guys do - shove one of those mini-cassette recorders up your drummer's ass?

Listen the fucking song and what you think! :headbang: The quality of recording is not important in black metal, only the emotion is!

Finlands older death metal is godly.

... also Jurzum :lol:

bbwaahh ha ha

If I actually listened to the mp3s I would end up getting coca cola on the keyboard.

Have you heard these.

Amorphis-The Karelian Isthmus(best death metal album EVER),tales from the thousand lakes.
Demigod-slumber of sullen eyes
Adramelech-psychostasia
Demilich-Nespithe
Funebre-Children of The Scorn
Sentenced-shadows of the past(oldschool doomy death metal),north from here(darkended death/black). These are before the band changed style.