Jurzum- Finnish black metal

The Greys said:
Have you heard these.

Amorphis-The Karelian Isthmus,tales from the thousand lakes.
Demigod-slumber of sullen eyes
Adramelech-psychostasia
Demilich-Nespithe
Funebre-Children of The Scorn
Sentenced-shadows of the past(oldschool doomy death metal),north from here(darkended death/black). These are before the band changed style.
herd the names before. not really into blackend death (except for behemoth) no into black metal with clean production. i might check out the doom band.

Consuming Impulse said:
herd the names before. not really into blackend death (except for behemoth) no into black metal with clean production. i might check out the doom band.

Behemoth are not blackened death, behemoth are polished death metal(originally black metal).

The Greys said:
Behemoth are not blackened death, behemoth are polished death metal(originally black metal).

yeah but a bunch of people say they are. i really like their black metal stuff more then the new stuff. the only behemoth death metal album i like is demigod. i always liked black metal then death metal.

Messiakh said:
Doesn't really matter, it wasn't directed to you afterall.

Well that doesn't change the fact that it made absolutely no sense.

I think he is trying to say when the band has a different name that is not so retarded than he might listen to it.

The name is obviously takn from burzum, only with a j. The point is if the music was at least half decent then the name would be jeopordised, but coz it sucks and the name ripps burzum yet the music is nothin like it the name will continue to get bagged

When making poseur burzum bands and stealing logos, you might want to make sure the 5:00 train isn't louder than your shitty "music"

Hellrongel said:
we just like Burzum`s music!:headbang:
and tha's your problem
burzum is just aweful
even for black metal which in general is just aweful (to a verrrry few exceptions)