Just a little 1 or 0

How bout this- Why the hell are the words 'imposter' and 'monkey' thrown in in the background of the melissas lyrics? I get it that 'is it real or pretend' shows why imposter is there (but if that's the case why is there only 2 words like that here) but I don't get the monkey thing...there's a line that's "PRIMEd for ATTACK" like PRIM-ATE (meaning monkey)....I don't know... and what does the yellow indicate?

Man, this is embarrassing, but what the hell!!! LOL!!!

You got the Marv Albert reference. "He screamed after he let it fly off his fingertips" is when a basketball player takes a 3 pointer from "downtown". Marv goes "YES!!".

And the lines "And the end, the victim changed, just before he rips"??... On Judas Priest's album Sad Wings of Destiny, What does Rob Halford scream 3 times at the very end of Victim Of Changes before the final "AAAHHHHHHH!!!"?? By the way, the next song on the album is The Ripper.

Ron

All of the words in yellow are computer virus names. The background words "monkey" and "imposter" are virus names, but they are not used in lyrics, they are described by the words over them.

So I assume you guys have figured out the ACRONYM lyrics? They're all substituted computer related acronyms.

A few examples...
CD-ROM = Chronically Decrepit - Repulsed Over Misery
BIOS = Benign Indiscretion... Obsessed... Secured
ASCII - Acute Systematic Corrupt In Insanity
html, www = Has The Meaning Left?, What Went Wrong?
ISDN = Impatient Sarcasm Declared Naive
MS-DOS = Mendacious Suppression - Danger Often Suffocates

Ron

ronjarz said:
Man, this is embarrassing, but what the hell!!! LOL!!!

Ron

Thanks for getting over your embarrassment and sharing with us. :D

How bout "Knights in the scorching sun" "Now that would be sweet."

"Don't start to spit out that four letter word"

"You need to think twice, to reduce the price...a percent".

I'm guessing the latter means you tried to calculate something but you f'd it up and were OFF, so you need to go back and think twice about it and recalculate so that you are ON.

I'd be asking about more, but my CD case w/lyrics is buried in the garage somewhere. I put all my CD's in Leather booklets but then all the cases and inserts in boxes in the garage. :bah: