Just a little note to those of you who used to get mad @ me when I said hockey sucked

Hockey doesn't suck. The NHL's current format sucks - 29 teams and franchises in places that never even heard and don't want to hear of hockey i.e. Nashville, Columbus, Florida, Anaheim, Phoenix etc...

mentalmeltdown said:
Hockey doesn't suck. The NHL's current format sucks - 29 teams and franchises in places that never even heard and don't want to hear of hockey i.e. Nashville, Columbus, Florida, Anaheim, Phoenix etc...
Do your homework homeboy. Hockey actually did quite well (ticket sales wise) here in C-Bus: the real victims of this whole fiasco are the peoples whose livelihoods are dependent on the hockey season, and there is an entire neighborhood in C-Bus that is now full of near bankrupt businesses because they were built next to what is now an empty arena. Fuck hockey and fuck the NHL.

Ragamuffin said:
If Basketball wasn't boring as hell to play, I would concede that to you.
Point being, I was doing something physically active, while you sat on your ass. And just because you never learned to dribble or shoot a lay up, doesn't mean it is "boring." You should probably get off of the internet, you may be missing something good on tv, and we wouldn't that Big Mac of yours to get cold now would we.

I will play hockey against you TD. I would check you into the boards so hard, those retards you teach would be teaching you for a few days

OMGWTFBBQ! I just got pwn't on teh intarwebs for being on teh intarwebs! By someone on teh intarwebs! I have no idea how to respond to that! I'm going to have to just go suicide now!

Basketball being filled with the biggest group of whiners.....
NBA: Oh I have a REALLY bad hangnail. I am going to have to take the next couple of weeks off coach....:cry:

NHL: Fucking christ my face just got sliced open by a hockey skate and I will need 34 stitches...Hurry the fuck up and sew me up so I can make it to the next period and knock the shit out of the guy who did this you pussy ass doctor.

O/T I didn't know crackheads knew how to dribble I thought they just drooled and layed in their own shit

Hockey is a sport of Champions. But the NHL does suck.
OH, Oh , FUCK THE NHL, FUCK THE NFL, MOTHER FUCK THE NBA YOU PUSSIES AND I HATE to say it but FUCKTHE MAJOR Leauges! FUCK EM ALL, over paid bitches! I hope they all over dose on roids or get AIDS! You want real sports go see a minor league team play where they still do it for the love of the game. I aint saying all the big time jocks are cunts, just most of them !

I dont teach retards for a living. I WIN. What type of education do you need to teach retards anyway. You only have to be 10% smarter than the tards.

TD said:
Played a live basketball game while you sat on your ass watching hockey. I win.

The Ice Dogs are playing pretty well this year in the in the ECHL, so I got minor league hockey if I want it. Besides NASCAR is back on, so there's racing to watch too.

muffytheVampirelayer said:
I dont teach retards for a living. I WIN. What type of education do you need to teach retards anyway. You only have to be 10% smarter than the tards.

You just may succeed in my classroom. I'll even supply the cliff's notes for you.

And not every student I work with is actually labeled "retarded," some kids I have to tutor because of various illness (CF and MS mainly this year.) And after school I work with the brightest and the best in Student Council, so I find your remarks about my students offensive.