Just a question........

Cat5Messiah

Violator of Sheep
Jan 21, 2003
Seattle/Tacoma (Browns Point), WA
www.myspace.com
Okay, I love Dream Theater........

Do you guys think that Ultimate Metal should have a Dream Theater forum? I mean, shit, CoB rules, but DT is fucking badass!!!!! Also,

I think that UM should have a Death/Control Denied forum too.....I mean come on! Chuck Schuldiner (RIP) is a god!!!!! He (they) deserves his/their own forum!!!!!!! Cmon guys, what you think? Also, register at my forums:

http://saiyanbeyond.advnetsol.net/forums/index.php

The following is an inflamer impersonation, note that I do not in any way agree with inflamer's splendid views:

Dream Theater??!?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

John Petrucci is SHIT, Jesper can kick his ass. Dream Theater is all skill, speed, talent and no soul, just shit songs. Jesper is all about greatness. Go listen to your shit music for homosexual HOMOSEXUALS, you homo!

I don't get why a lot of people don't like James Labrie's voice. I think he is a fucking awesome vocalist. I mean shit, people don't bitch about Klaus Meine's voice (Scorpions) or Geddy Lee's voice (Rush). Or even Robert Plant, wait, I bitch about how Robert Plant will come in with some gay shit when I'm trying to listen to Jimmy's solo, but that's beside the point.

Blah, waste of time.........:lol: