Dec 3, 2002
BRAZIL!!!
www.infamousglory.cjb.net
hey I have posted in many forums here at UM

but a think that
thats the one!!!
ahahahaha Im now a oficial CoB forum member...eheheh

sorry about the usless thread just had to say that

( the most funny thing is that im not that fan of CoB )

but I truly love you guys!!!!!!

bjo pras minas brazucas tb =)
abraço pros brazucaas makakitos =)

Mwahahahahaha!
schick.gif

Originally posted by Tut Ankh Amon
hey dude! you are NOT gay and lying! This forum rlz! :D

e uma homenagem!

SHOE!
:zombie:

:D

lol! you know that zombie makes me laugh every time I see it :D :D :D

and yeah.. I love this board most on UM. out of the ones I go to (Arch Enemy, this one, Dark Tranquillity, Hypocrisy, Katatonia, Opeth, Sinergy, and Soilwork) this one seems to be the livliest. You guys are great and I LOVE THE ZOMBIE! :D

Originally posted by Tut Ankh Amon
btw
i was keeping this one for a further surprise to you UM guys (i wont tell what it is or else it wont be a surprise anymore :D )
But since there is another :zombie: fan here i'll show it...

shoe.jpg

auhaeuheauh made by yours truly! :lol:

HAHA! That just made my day! Thank you! :D

Puta que pariu Tut!!! eu não imaginei que a coisa ia chegar a esse ponto!!! já to até vendo, a próxima vez que eu sair de casa , o primeiro outdoor que me aparecer vai ser essa coisa ae!

shoe.jpg

AAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!

e esse cabelinho desse bicho é a coisa mais meiga:lol: ( aarrgghhh:puke: hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha)