...JUST ANSWERING

MECOSARIO said:
...MAY THIS HAS BEEN ANSWERED BEFORE BUT, WHEN WILL THE SECOND SKY ALBUM WILL BE REALEASED?

...BY THE WAY I'M NEW HERE SO HELLO EVERYBODY!!!

Hello! I probably can answer your question. Dan himself has told me that Second Sky most likely will be realeased in a year or something and I guess that it will be an awesome production cause ha has been working with Second Sky for many years :) sooo hold on

Jimmy

I ALWAYS write like that since childhood, it's not that I like it or something...It's just usual for me...But no problem guys, here i'm just pressing buttons not really writing haha

Why care????

Mecosario. Wellcome to this forum nomatter what other says about your writing. :) I think Dan himself enjoy people showing up and show their interest in his musical history and so on :)

Jimmy

MECOSARIO said:
Thanx Jimmy!!!
Finally I feel welcomed in this forum haha!! :D

I PERSONALLY HAVE NOTHING AGAINST THE CAPS LOCK. THE REASON PEOPLE THINK OF IT AS "YELLING" IS BECAUSE IN INTERNET "CULTURE" IT IS DESIGNATED AS SUCH.

I spend most of my time writing papers and I have to put the font real big so it's not as hard on my eyes. Small case font is harder on your eyes in the long run. The caps thing is more of a mental "quirk". Sorry people got their panties in a bunch over it. But people here are still nice all the same. :) Consider your not using caps an act of active maturity to please those who rage and foam at the caps. :headbang:

Besides, Dan is a gentle creature, you wouldn't want to scare him away with your mighty caps!