Just bought my tickets to the Sayerville show.

AlexStomp

Feb 7, 2002
DC area
Visit site
I don't think I'll be able to make it to this show but I bought tickets anyway in case it turns out I can go but the show sells out. It's what a real fan does unlike some bum that expects to be on the guest list everytime Anthrax are in Chicago.

AlexStomp said:
I don't think I'll be able to make it to this show but I bought tickets anyway in case it turns out I can go but the show sells out. It's what a real fan does unlike some bum that expects to be on the guest list everytime Anthrax are in Chicago.

Will Alex be smoking at this show also?:loco: Have fun if you go

AlexStomp said:
It's what a real fan does unlike some bum that expects to be on the guest list everytime Anthrax are in Chicago.
Or like that idiot who spent his own money for SANCTUARY, and was never paid back. hehehe.
If he ever gets paid back, there is a slight chance that the US Street Team will be up and running again. But I wouldn't count on it.

ThraxDude said:
Or like that idiot who spent his own money for SANCTUARY, and was never paid back. hehehe.
If he ever gets paid back, there is a slight chance that the US Street Team will be up and running again. But I wouldn't count on it.
I still got some GO2E stickers. I can't believe sancshit didn't have them to you b4 the release. :Spin:

AlexStomp said:
You need to post a demo of you nailing the Safe Home Solo (the bong remix) :D

AlexStomp said:

That would be me, and i dont care if I get in for free, just cool to get back stage.

DarbysDad said:
You need to post a demo of you nailing the Safe Home Solo (the bong remix) :D

I just play it the way it is on record. Very little improvisation. I play alot of Anthrax stuff. I love playing Intro/Belly of the Beast, Caught in a mosh, Only, Fueled, Safe Home, WDD among others. The dudes I play with really like playing Safe Home, the rest I just play on my own at home. Belly of the Beast is fun to play because it really tests your picking techniques.

AlexStomp said:

I bought my own tickets, a flight ticket from all the way across country, so I know this can't be about me. I just hoped I had a chance to briefly chat with the guys backstage after my adventure but alas, it didn't happen. Plus, I got the bonus plan of injuring myself thanks to one of the downfalls of metal concerts "bodysurfing.":erk::Smug::ill:

I hope the NJ show goes well along with the dvd taping.:Spin:

tattooedsean666 said:
I bought my own tickets, a flight ticket from all the way across country, so I know this can't be about me. I just hoped I had a chance to briefly chat with the guys backstage after my adventure but alas, it didn't happen. Plus, I got the bonus plan of injuring myself thanks to one of the downfalls of metal concerts "bodysurfing.":erk::Smug::ill:

I hope the NJ show goes well along with the dvd taping.:Spin:

fuck no it's not about you. You know how to rock at a show. It's cool to say "what's up" to the band before or after the show. I just think it's pathetic to worry more about backstage access than about having a fun time at a rock show. I always get in the pit and go crazy. One of my fondest pit memories was in Spartanburg, SC. LOA opened for Anthrax and I was hanging with Joey Z right when Anthrax went on. We both went nutz and jumped in the pit when Anthrax started playing ATL.

Buddy_Love_Bomb said:
Then why where you all on my sack when I was on the phone with Scott, try to get me to get you back stage to?

I never asked for backstage from you (although I did ask Justin). All I asked for was for you to tell him that Alex from DC says what's up. You just shrugged and refused. Then you ditched your girl and left her alone with me and my bud while you went looking for better reception.

AlexStomp said:
fuck no it's not about you. You know how to rock at a show. It's cool to say "what's up" to the band before or after the show. I just think it's pathetic to worry more about backstage access than about having a fun time at a rock show. I always get in the pit and go crazy. One of my fondest pit memories was in Spartanburg, SC. LOA opened for Anthrax and I was hanging with Joey Z right when Anthrax went on. We both went nutz and jumped in the pit when Anthrax started playing ATL.

oh lord, I gave up going in the pit when I gained common sense that I get most get as they age. I get a fat lip just by looking at a wall. I prefer to raise my fist old school europe metalfest style.
I was going off though which obviously scott noticed as I stood in front of him the entire show even with the sore injured sternum.

what I do hate is bodysurfers!! it wasn't even cool when it was new years and years back in the past let alone when you see surfing going on at every show short of a country concert. Keep the surfing at the beach!