just bought speak english or die

kollex

Autistic Superstar
Oct 16, 2002
somewhere
www.maxpages.com
and it fucking rocks :headbang: . it blew me away with its speed and furious power

I can't believe the same guy who plays guitar on Safe Home (what a load of crap) play guitar on this.

what was everyone elses first reaction when hearing it?

dude that album got me into hardcore and thrash music. i didn't hear it until probably 2 or 3 years after it was released.blew my fucking mind. changed metal for me.that got me into faster metal. now go home and kill your fucking self. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

kollex said:
and it fucking rocks :headbang: . it blew me away with its speed and furious power

I can't believe the same guy who plays guitar on Safe Home (what a load of crap) play guitar on this.

i have 4 tape cases and 2 cd cases because i either wore that shit out or lost it and i will probley have to buy that shit again. i recently heard that Slayer Reign in blood is the #1 thrash album of all time and Speak English or Die should be number 2.

Scott Ian used be a good guitarist just like Anthrax used to be a good band. but just like anything else all good things come to a end

kollex said:
I was just getting into faster metal at the time and found the tape at a pawn shop . I thought "what kind of pussy pawns this one". Played it enlessly. Iv'e had the Cd for years now. Bought it at a music store this last time. :headbang:

Yo Dam Yawl - I Hadz Dat Wens Id Com Owt An Chit Bakz In Da 80's An Chit,yo I Tink Id Wuz Evan Inn 1986/7 Hoodafuk Noe,yawlbe Lat Crakaz Gettun Down Wif Da "yo Imma Ges Downe Wifda S.o.d. Speek Casset An Chit",yo I Gota Saye Dat Idda Bee A Guud Jamm An Chit - Can Ya Dig Idz?

- N.w.p.