Just discovered the Iron Maiden's

Never heard of a rum bar. I've been to the Redwood "pirate bar" many times, , probly the closest to a rum bar I guess. Rum and pirates go together. If they would just allow duels with cutlasses, the place would be perfect.

Only recently heard of the Maidens and after watching hours of them on YouTube I can't get enough. In fact I would rather watch them now just to see all the beauty and talent at the same time as enjoying the most genious songs ever written. I could go on for hours but will not. I just want to say that I completely respect the bands choice in guitar brands and own a couple of the same signature series produced for Maiden. I have even more respect for Wanda because I have owned a G&L which to me is the ultimate Fender. I had an 89 model made while Leo was still alive but ex-wife pawned it. I will never forgive her for that and to see Wanda choose the G&L over a standard Fender gives great insight into her taste in refined bass quality. I will always believe there is nothing better than a G&L for Fender fans. Wanda - thanks for shinning a light on the G&L. The only way I could respect Steve more is if he played one too. Love you girls and completely respect your talents and taste. ( I also have Courtneys Jackson) Keep up the great work!