Just Finished my bands demo cd

MetalJonesy

more metal, more booze!!!
Well, just finished the final mix and basic master on my bands demo CD. I'd have liked more time to do it, as there are bits here and there im unhappy with (overhead levels, tom levels, vox levels on a few tracks etc etc, the list just goes on), however we had a gig on friday and needed a cd. So all things considered, i dont think it sounds too bad!

All recorded in my bedroom :headbang:

War Games
http://www.upload.celtiaproductions.co.uk/uploads/War Games.mp3

(id upload the rest of the songs but celitiaproductions aint allowing me too :( )

www.myspace.com/theunholyconcoction - all the tunes are on there though!

i think that guitar fizz is more preference, i like the grittier tone for that sorta music, and the gain on me amp is only on half!! i didnt spend too much time on the bass end of things as the bass tone i had was just soo boomy, really wasnt like that crisp tone you'd get from the likes of tool, rex browns big chug etc so i sorta skipped on that (plus the bass was shite). spent most of me on drum production and getting the guitars to sound full.

thanks for the constructive critism though guys!!

ill keep it in mind for my next recording sessions, the main area is the bass end like ive mentioned. I just didnt have the time to borrow my mates decent bass rig.

ill keep it in mind for my next recording sessions, the main area is the bass end like ive mentioned. I just didnt have the time to borrow my mates decent bass rig.
Or just record a DI track of the bass and send it for re-amping to somebody on the forum with an awesome rig :kickass: