Just found our album online for free download - FUUUUUU !!

drew_drummer

Dancefap
Sep 7, 2008
London, UK
Some lame ass who bought our CD decided they'd share it.

I've got an idea - lets just give everything away regardless of the creators desire!

:rolleyes:

Most websites will probably take it down if you'll ask them to. If it's a blog that's sharing it, contact their host to take the whole blog down.

Nice high quality rip, would steal again.

In all seriousness though, whois reveals all:

Registrant:
Sydney Pitterman
16 GROSVENOR PLACE
LONDON, SW1X 7HH
United Kingdom

Domain Name: *****.COM
Created on: 27-Feb-08
Expires on: 27-Feb-11
Last Updated on: 03-Mar-10

Administrative Contact:
Pitterman, Sydney
16 GROSVENOR PLACE
LONDON, SW1X 7HH
United Kingdom
+44.933843779 Fax --

Drew, you should pay him a visit.

The domain name registrant for the site I found your cd (and uploaded from by the looks of it) on with a quick google search.

Öwen;9333762 said:
Nice high quality rip, would steal again.

In all seriousness though, whois reveals all:

Registrant:
Sydney Pitterman
16 GROSVENOR PLACE
LONDON, SW1X 7HH
United Kingdom

Domain Name: *****.COM
Created on: 27-Feb-08
Expires on: 27-Feb-11
Last Updated on: 03-Mar-10

Administrative Contact:
Pitterman, Sydney
16 GROSVENOR PLACE
LONDON, SW1X 7HH
United Kingdom
+44.933843779 Fax --

Drew, you should pay him a visit.

Nice Owen, was just about to post this ....lol

Oh and their DMCA page tells you have to have your stuff removed! Keep us posted if it works, if not then Ill go about the haxing ...lol

same thing here. album release was on august 17th, and it's all over the web right now. google search turns up like 10 different blogs or torrent sites that have it available for download.

fuckers.

I'd just contact their blog provider immediately. Even if they removed your band's album, they'll continue sharing others. And that's against every blog provider's rules, not to mention shitty for the bands.

haha :lol: now if you'll google his name, this thread with his address comes up first, with the text "Who the fuck is Sydney Pitterman?"

Haha, ive had hundreds of sites pirate my album.

Roughly had 20-40,000 people pirate it and 100 buy it.

Black Metal fans are fucking cheap!!!

I'd just contact their blog provider immediately. Even if they removed your band's album, they'll continue sharing others. And that's against every blog provider's rules, not to mention shitty for the bands.

Good work. Was next on my list.

haha :lol: now if you'll google his name, this thread with his address comes up first, with the text "Who the fuck is Sydney Pitterman?"
:lol::lol:

You honestly going to try to remove it from the internet? Good luck Lars.

Ohh yeah. Fuck me I'm a wanker for not wanting to let someone else decide what I do with something that took the best part of four years to create! Fuck me for wanting control of my own music... I am such a fucking corporate arsehole, not being signed to a label and selling about 1 CD per gig. Look at me everyone, I'm your master and commander! Suckle on my death-teets!

You twat.