just found this on hard radio

saxon747rock

Oct 19, 2003
york
Visit site
Majestic Rock will reissue SAXON's Innocence Is No Excuse album with a new title, Alternative Innocence, on March 29th. The release, pulled from the personal archive of guitarist and founding member Graham Oliver, features alternative and unused versions of songs that made up the original Innocence Is No Excuse release from 1985, plus three previously unreleased tracks, heard here for the first time. Graham Oliver also contributes informative sleeve notes. The album features the following tracklisting: 'Broken Heroes', 'Devil Rides Out', 'Everybody Up', 'Raise Some Hell', 'Rock N' Roll Gypsy', 'Rocking Again', 'Shout It Out', 'Call Of The Wild', 'Give It Everything You Got', 'Running Hot' plus three unreleased tracks yet to be confirmed

Very cool news, Mr 747.
I know that the 'Innocence' album was the signal to end a phase of the band's career, but I'm really quite fond of a lot of the material on there.
It will be interesting to listen the 'rougher' versions of the familiar songs, but I'm really intrigued about the unreleased songs.
Keep us updated, Old Chap!