Just got a job :)

Rayna

Worlds shortest Feminist
Well I have to say for the record... every job i have ever had I haven't gone looking for... They have always came to me. Which is pretty cool all these part time jobs just fall in my lap :p

Well now i will be working once or twice a week in a orchid picking Orchids and prepping them for exporting to Japan, Pretty nice job... Beautiful aswell...

:)

what, jobs just came to you? you lucky one! it never happened to me and the few times I searched for one, it always ended up with no job for me for various reasons... Also i hate the phone, and to get informations for a job you've seen i na newspaper you always have to give phonecalls :(
now i hate it even more... phonecalls in German... too difficult, i have to write everything on a paper before i phone, and i am afraid of making mistakes...

Dark_Silence said:
what, jobs just came to you? you lucky one! it never happened to me and the few times I searched for one, it always ended up with no job for me for various reasons... Also i hate the phone, and to get informations for a job you've seen i na newspaper you always have to give phonecalls :(
now i hate it even more... phonecalls in German... too difficult, i have to write everything on a paper before i phone, and i am afraid of making mistakes...

Just part time ones, The first one was making pizzas in a pizza pallor (a small private one) and the second one was working in the movie there’re... and the third one is working in an orchard.

plintus said:
Gr, I thought you were talking about a blowjob... or are you a gurl?

Yes, I am a girl... A good gurl at that.... But it shows you what is on your mind...

Rayna said:
Yes, I am a girl... A good gurl at that.... But it shows you what is on your mind...

I'm transparent. Like a condom.

But yeah, that remark wasn't necessary - no excuses.

Rayna said:
Well I have to say for the record... every job i have ever had I haven't gone looking for... They have always came to me. Which is pretty cool all these part time jobs just fall in my lap :p

Well now i will be working once or twice a week in a orchid picking Orchids and prepping them for exporting to Japan, Pretty nice job... Beautiful aswell...

Arent u the one from Metalyou???

Rayna said:

I also have a casual job working with plants. In terms of the kind of jobs that you can get as a student, I think working with plants is one of the better ones.

Silent paragon said:
I also have a casual job working with plants. In terms of the kind of jobs that you can get as a student, I think working with plants is one of the better ones.

I think i will end up aggreeing, Looks like a very peaceful Job... Around flowers the whole time... Relaxing... and hey free Orcids.