Got a new job

jangoux

May 9, 2006
I was just approved on a test for a new job, to work as something i still dont know on a government bank. I am like 2100th on the list (they're still calling on the 300s) but i am very happy with it. It was the first time i tried to get a job this way and I am excited. Good money, health security, private social providance, and a lot of bonuses. Besides, i am graduating at the end of the year and that my earn me an extra money. The only bummer is that ill have to cut by half my studio work :cry: But at least that will finance by new gear :cool:

Ivan

Sweet dude, so you do have the job? What do you mean you're like 2100th on the list, though? I don't get it...

And Chryst, did you graduate HS this year dude? Are you not planning on going to college?

Sweet dude, so you do have the job? What do you mean you're like 2100th on the list, though? I don't get it...

And Chryst, did you graduate HS this year dude? Are you not planning on going to college?

I got the job, but i have to wait ´til the bank ask me to join it. My grade was the 2137th highest, so i need to wait they call all the 2136 people before me eheheh I will probably start working next year.

Wow dude...but does that mean they're gonna hire and fire 2136 employees in the course of a year!? That hardly seems like good job security...

No, they actually need this much employees because it is one of the biggest banks in Brazil. My city has something like 50 agencies (??) or so, and besides that, this bank is responsible for all the lotto houses, so that´s plenty of jobs.They will probably also fire a good amount of people, and another good amount wont have all the documents needed (like something that says someone was never arrested or anything like that). Its great because IF i want, this job is for life (in Brazil, jobs gotten from those contests are life-time jobs, nobody gets fired unless something very serious is done, like something illegal, killing somebody, getting arrested - hell, i dont even do booze, i am probably the lamest guy ever, so there´s zero chance of that happening!

Hahahaha, wow, I don't think we have anything like a "job contest" here in the US of A, but it sounds pretty sweet, and that's fuckign awesome that you can keep it for life! (assuming you don't sleep with your bosses daughter or something, I assume :heh: ). And looks like in this case lameness works in your favor! :lol:

(assuming you don't sleep with your bosses daughter or something, I assume :heh: ). And looks like in this case lameness works in your favor! :lol:

Actually, this isn't illegal here in Brazil :heh: But this wont be the case with me eheheh