just got back from a few days in Yosemite...

neal

wizard in black
Dec 17, 2001
california
Visit site
went down and met the family (mom, dad, brother, sister-in-law, nephew, grandma) and camped out for a few days. it was pretty nice, i havnt been to yosemite in a good 7-8 years or so. its nice to go in the offseason when there arent 235657645234 japanese tourists everywhere snapping pictures and holding up traffic haha. a german chick walked by me wearing a blind gaurdian shirt which was pretty funny, and although i do know a tiny bit of the deutsch, i didnt say anything since i dont like BG, and she wasnt cute enough to pretend heh. so yeh. any of you other bastards been to yosemite? its a pretty sick place.

dude, you were near by and didnt warn me? you should have came to Sonora!
anyway cool shit man! i havent been there in ages...and ages...but its awesome up there!

neal! good to have you back!
got any family pictures from the trip? yes yes let us see!

neal said:
a german chick walked by me wearing a blind gaurdian shirt which was pretty funny, and although i do know a tiny bit of the deutsch, i didnt say anything since i dont like BG, and she wasnt cute enough to pretend heh. .

hahaha :tickled:

Yosemite_Falls_Mdo.jpg

Dead_Lioness said:
got any family pictures from the trip? yes yes let us see!
well, my mother and sister in law took a some, but they're still down there till saturday heh. and then theyd have to get devoloped and scanned. but hey, its possible that someday i might haha. ill ax my moms when she gets back to scan some and email em or something.

Sounds like a really good time. Fun stuff.

And if the Sublime is so bad, why did you have it on for so long? :yuk:
I always thought you'd be the type to totally get into Sublime because of how much they sing about weed and how much you ... are Neal, lol.

Pyrus said:
Ukrainie...SLAWA!
Ukrainie...SLAWA!
Ukrainie...SLAWA! SLAWA! SLAWA!
DODODOOODODOOODODOOODODODO...

damn, I wish I had a scanner so I could show you this awesome picture of this boot kicking and breaking a star of david on the casette version of that release.

OUT WITH JEWISHNESS FROM RUS! (yeah, I'm calling you out jew :loco: )

dreaming neon darkspot said:
And if the Sublime is so bad, why did you have it on for so long? :yuk:
I always thought you'd be the type to totally get into Sublime because of how much they sing about weed and how much you ... are Neal, lol.
i wasnt the one who was playing it...just beacuse they sing about weed doesnt make em good haha.