Just got back from seeing maiden.

Reckless

Jul 4, 2003
here
Visit site
In Pittsburgh. Oh man It was just so great to finally see maiden live. I'm truley on cloud nine. Me and unholy were as close as you could get. Maiden thanks for putting on one hell of a show.

For what it's worth dio was great too.

Nope just wildest dreams. And the set is so awesome for maiden. Simply awesome is how I describe it. It was my first time seeing made I was just so pumped me and unholy sat real close.

it was an awesome show, truely memorable. they played songs from every era with the exception of the Dianno era. some notables were Hallowed Be Thy Name, Number of the Beast, everyone jumping like crazed maniacs during The Wickerman and the mic dying on Bruce during The Clansman.

Reckless said:
In Pittsburgh. Oh man It was just so great to finally see maiden live. I'm truley on cloud nine. Me and unholy were as close as you could get. Maiden thanks for putting on one hell of a show.

For what it's worth dio was great too.

You lucky,lucky cunt.
Sorru bout trhe language I'm a bit pissy..........

Lotus_Eater_RVD said:
it was an awesome show, truely memorable. they played songs from every era with the exception of the Dianno era. some notables were Hallowed Be Thy Name, Number of the Beast, everyone jumping like crazed maniacs during The Wickerman and the mic dying on Bruce during The Clansman.
They played Iron Maiden (dianno era) ;)