Just got back from seeing ISIS!!

The Dope

Hi.
Sep 19, 2002
Virginia
Visit site
Yeah, it was really sweet. We got there just in time for them to set up, so our timing was more or less perfect. It was still around 70 degrees out and very humid at 9 o'clock, so you can imagine how hot it was inside, with what looked like a single fan running. I'd guess it easily topped 100 in there. Such a great atmosphere, though. I lost my grasp on time as they were playing, and for most songs I couldn't tell you if they played for 8 minutes or 15. I'd say in total they played for about an hour to an hour and fifteen. Great great show.

And I studied, vacuumed, straightened up, and folded socks while waiting for this hooligan to return from his night on the town. How dare you abandon me here to do your house work? Am I just your housework slave? You are going to have to start putting in some work around the room, or I'm leaving you. I shoulda roommed with that wide receiver who walks around all day with his shirt off, he appreciated me.

he's our little man servant, while you play and I work, Nils does the cleaning. oh to have a house boy, how nice.

at the show on friday (with dysrhythmia et al...i have pictures, not yet uploaded, i'll make a thread then) i was just standing there, eyes closed, riiiiding the waves of sound!