Just got my Motorhead/Dio/Iron Maiden tickets!

TheGraveDigger

Heavy Metal Maniac
Sep 29, 2002
Union, NJ, USA
The date is set for a historic night of heavy metal. July 30, 2003 - Madison Square Garden - New York City.

I woke up real early this morning before the crack of dawn and got ready to head out for Iron Maiden concert tickets. I got to CD World around 6:45am and waited out there until 8:30 when the workers showed up. They gave out raffle tickets and I drew fifth in line for Maiden tickets. I simply cannot wait. I got 4 tickets (me, my cousin and his two friends). It is going to be such an awesome night.

TheGraveDigger said:
The date is set for a historic night of heavy metal. July 30, 2003 - Madison Square Garden - New York City.

I woke up real early this morning before the crack of dawn and got ready to head out for Iron Maiden concert tickets. I got to CD World around 6:45am and waited out there until 8:30 when the workers showed up. They gave out raffle tickets and I drew fifth in line for Maiden tickets. I simply cannot wait. I got 4 tickets (me, my cousin and his two friends). It is going to be such an awesome night.

Congrats, Digger, you must be on cloud nine bro!
This is a killer package, Maiden, Dio, Motorhead & I read somewhere that there would be a fourth band? Anthrax was mentioned.
It will be a killer show no doubt! :D

Thanks dude. I pretty much am on cloud nine right now.

As far as the openers go the one sbeing talked about right now are Ministry and Anthrax. I don't care much for Ministry but I would abosolutely love to see Anthrax. It most likely will be them since they are currently touring with Motorhead who will be part of the Maiden tour and Anthrax wouldn't let an opportunity like this pass them by.

I also have tickets for Halford and Testament on May 3 with support acts of Amon Amarth, Pain Museum, Carnal Forge, Immortal and Primal Fear. Can't wait for that one. Especially to see Primal Fear, Testament and Halford.

I may also get tickets this week for Vince Neil, Skid Row and Poison.

What seats do you have Digger? I've got Sec.6 row A on the floor. I see your from NJ too:cool: I usually post on the Maiden board but it's down:erk: My one friend lives in Kennilworth and the other lives in Brick. you've got metalheads all around you. We're all going to have a pre gig meet & greet @ the "Bellevue Bar" ( a great metal bar) on 9 th Ave & 40 th in NYC! feel free to join us for a fews beers! depending on traffic we're hoping to be there around 5:30

TheGraveDigger said:

Glad to hear you got your tixx :headbang: This will no doubt be a killer show!

Like GG mentioned in the above post,head on over to the Maiden BB for a bit and the pre gig meet-up :wave:

Ahh, you are so lucky that you got floor seats. I am up in section 334. I am just happy I am going and got tickets though. I actually live in Union, NJ which is right next to Kenilworth. The meet and greet sounds cool. Drinking some beers would be cool but I am only 17.

Catch you guys at the show. It will be a blast.

HEy grave digger

I'll be at the MSG show. I got tix online in about 4-5 minutes right after they went on sale. I definitely dont miss waking up early and getting on line at tower records! I didn't know people even did that still... o yea I got floor tickets too. Ticketmaster fucked this one up bad cause they filled up the 'upper' seats first for non online purchases im pretty sure. Even my floor ticket isnt what I thought it was. I didnt know the floor was assigned seats. I think there will be enough pissed off people on the floor to start chucking the seats out of our way!!!!!