Just got Pod Farm. Here is my first mix test

The bass is a little jangly for my liking but it sounds good! I got the exact same gear a couple of months ago. People always seem to use the Cali Diamond Plate because that's what Sturgis uses, but I really like the Miss Criminal (the 5150 copy). Once you EQ out the fizziness it sounds excellent, especially if you bypass the godawful cabs hahah. Let me know if you find any good tone combinations!

I use the criminal as well, takes a bit of work to get the sound you want (impulses are a must).

Pretty decent sound you got going there!

thanks guys. I really didn't spend much time on the bass at all. I just stuck the TSE BOD 2.0 on it and used some compression/limiting. Normally I split the bass into two tracks, one for lows and the other for highs. I actually used the Cali Diamond Plate on this with the treadplate cab with the condenser 67 mic. The amps I like the best so far are that one, the criminal, the line6 treadplate and the big bottom. I'm really impressed with it so far. I think I might like it better than the HD series. A big part of that is the fact they have more metal amps available with pod farm. I really wish they would make add on packs for the HD series.

I love cali diamond, Criminal, Angel and citrus from basic podfarm. But I'm using hardware "TS" boost - GFS Classic greenie.
Mostly go with Cali, but for fatter not so fast stuff I recommend Cali + Citrus (both have most suitable impulse for each - I find that each amp get along with different cab impulse) Slightly eq each - LP/ HP maybe some cuts where each amp+cab mud up, than sum them and main processing goes on top.
For solos I mainly use Angel (I adore it for solos) - This is pre-production for songwriting purposes Citrus for rhythm guitar.