Just how tall is Peter?

Maybe they expand and contract a wee bit from time to time like very faint monsters

Mikael and the Martins....ROFL!!! i like that....
Wow, here i was under the impression that alot of Swedish men were very tall...Guess its from that stereotype Americans get fed....
BTW, im shitty and dont know the metric system very well....<_< ehhh lol!! I guess the Martins are around my heighth of 5'9"

haha im about 196-197cm (6'6''-6'7''). I remember Peter walking by me outside the concert last week. He was pretty damn tall. Mikael was about average. Martins were sitting when i talked to them, the damn midgits. Peter looks taller cause he's skinny like a fucking stick. Bastard. I envy him.

This is turning out nearly as good as the 'Mikaels 'stache: Yea or Nay' thread, which Mike subsequntly raided and asked what the was going on! :lol:

Anyway, Peter is definetly taller than 193 cm. I'm 187cm tall and when I met him in town and talked to him I can tell that he was much taller than me, my guess is about 198 cm.

My dad is 193 cm damnit, and peter was taller, I promise

Rusty said:
So 190cm works out to be about 6'3". That's quite tall, taller than me, and I'm meant to be tall. Wow. :D
wonderful evidence of the difference between "tall", "taller" and "tallest" :p

and btw, didn't know you were meant to start this kind of threads :tickled:

I am 6'2'' and Peter seems to be taller than me. I can't tell how much taller than me because I was far away from him. (Me in stands, him on stage :/) I'd say that he is between 6'2'' and 6'4''

Hearse said:
Staffan why don't you read the earlier posts! :p
Squek just told you that PETER himself told that HE is 193cm :p ;)

But maybe you know better than Peter himself :saint:

ps. maybe he used high heels? :lol:

I did. But he's got complex with his length and said that he is shorter than he actually is.. :loco: