Peter Lindgren

im studying naval architecture (my senior year though im failing about 5-6 lessons so i'll be here for another year, too) and everything i do is maths...just like any other branch of engineering

i dont recommend this for anyone. it does things to your brain

Same for me. Math, math, math. Can be quite interesting at smaller doses, though. But not more than 4 hours a day.

opeth.jpg

Look to the book :Spin:

Stop it!
I have math test tomorrow, about integrals :(
and guess what... I study 7th year computer studies. So long because I keep failing in math... I had to took this 4th time already this fall. ...and I have done all other subjects long time ago... but this math is like pain in the guess where... :(
I'd have my degree long time ago...
Those math teachers are all from beginnings of '60s, they are all fucking 80 years old retards who are pleasing themselves with screwing up other peoples lives.
It would be my happiest day of my life when I get finally my diploma...

i just put in jbs in the bridge and sh-10 in the neck of my ibanez rg 470
its pure sex

Saying that integrals are not hard is purely stupid, because it depends on the integral. Besides, if you're talking about the integrals you have to calculate at school, you should better close your mouth :D

hehe you are so right :) they can get very hard, but hey, thats what programs like maple are for hehe. what kind of integrals do you get?

i study at the Delft University of Technology :)

deliverance said:
my classes this upcoming semester:

calc.III
linear algebra
physics II (and lab)
Your major is engineering, right? Which discipine? Just curious. :)

I'll be taking the same classes as you sans linear algebra if eveything goes right this semester. :ill:

deliverance said:
my classes this upcoming semester:

calc.III
linear algebra
physics II (and lab)
:tickled: We'll be taking two of the same classes (Calc III and Phys II)...instead of linear algebra I'm taking an engineering statics course...and another class that I haven't figured out yet...prolly something that is easy!

oh...and @ mot-
...trust me...engineering is NOT easy by any means...it's extremely challenging...

oh...and re: Peter's education...from what I know, he has a Bachelor's degree in Literature and his Master's is in Physics...

Triste said:
oh...and re: Peter's education...from what I know, he has a Bachelor's degree in Literature and his Master's is in Physics...
If he's good at literature AND math...holy shit. Plus being a good guitarist. What a package! (I'm not referring to his penis). :worship: