peter lindgren

I hope not.
Has mikael said anything in any of his last interviews?

I wanted to know what was said on the face culture videos, but it wouldnt load for me.

anybody think he quit because his wife bitched at him for not making enough money and made him quit?

it is quite a possibility

No. He was just tired of the constant touring. At the party after the Roundhouse-gig we talked a bit about life outside the music scene and just before they had to leave for the bus I asked him what he was going to do with all his time off during the spring and he just gave me a tired smile and said "Getting to know my wife".

He just wanted a normal life.

And as far as I know he's still an IT-consultant.

No. He was just tired of the constant touring. At the party after the Roundhouse-gig we talked a bit about life outside the music scene and just before they had to leave for the bus I asked him what he was going to do with all his time off during the spring and he just gave me a tired smile and said "Getting to know my wife".

He just wanted a normal life.

And as far as I know he's still an IT-consultant.

Yes. I talked a bit with him before the Stockholm gig in December last year. Basically the constant touring made his friends go from "Let's ask Peter if he wants to tag along" to "Let's check if Peter is home" to "Peter's probably not home anyway, so why bother". And when he was home for two days in the middle of the week, the friends usually had other plans that they couldn't just drop. I totally understand why it got to him. For a while, I myself used to work abroad for weekdays, only being home on weekends. It wasn't fun. And yes, he was still working as an IT consultant when I spoke with him.