Would you still love OPeth...

Kerry King said:
Why do all the chicks at Opeth shows dig Mendez so much?

I'm a guy and I don't know much... but the first time I ever saw these guys live, I watched Pete move to the opposite side of the stage, I thought to myself 'Wow, too bad for the other guys.... this man probably gets all the woman lovin' but all the girls were beside me mooning over Mendez.... which I didnt quite understand.

KFK

'Cause Peter is taken and Mendez has a longer instrument (and longer hair)? I don't know...

:oops:

Mumblefood said:
i think the term is "don't give a shit". Unless you actually meant that you do give a shit.

Thanks, Coach.

They have figures of speech there in Canadia?

Dee Snarl said:
Thanks, Coach.

They have figures of speech there in Canadia?

yes they do, ones like "don't give a shit", which is what you meant, but mixed it up.

i'll walk you through it.

1) don't give a shit
2) don't give a crap

and now your error

3) could give a crap

It's kind of like "couldn't care less" which people seem to turn into "could care less" which no longer makes sense.

If you have any other questions i'll be sure to respond ASAP.

Mumblefood said:
yes they do, ones like "don't give a shit", which is what you meant, but mixed it up.

1) don't give a shit
2) don't give a crap

and now your error

3) could give a crap

It's kind of like "couldn't care less" which people seem to turn into "could care less" which no longer makes sense.

DIE FAGGIT! YOU KNEW WHAT HE MEANT! :wave:

EDIT - http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=228061&page=4

Necromantic-Hiko said:
as long as the image wasnt the primary focus, and they still made good music...id listen to them.

thats the biggest problem with alot of metalcore bands....theyre way too into the image...hence the term 'fashioncore'.

i mean:

114930720_l.jpg

just no...

well, wilson himself looks like a 12 yo girl... j/k j/k
Who the FUCK are these buttfucking homo queens?
Bunch of sissy girls.

Mumblefood said:

1) don't give a shit
2) don't give a crap

and now your error

3) could give a crap

You have just got to be fucking kidding me.:rolleyes:

I too was thrown off/fascinated by that little linguistic inconsistency... when I was like 12.

Kenneth R. said:
Opeth on Ice. I would buy a ticket. Seriously.

yeah met too...figure skating with instruments...
It would be like watching "Smoochy on Ice(from the Killing smoochy movie)" all over again only with a metal soundtrack instead of opera and with opeth instead of Edward Norton dressed as a pink rhino.