You know you like Opeth too much when...

Ah the original post points all apply to me... :) apart from that fact that I don't have a dog... and that my CD player can't hold 6 CDs and switch between while I am sleeping.

* You cry your ass off when you hear Black Rose Immortal and say that it's the best love song ever written... until you realize that it's about Mikael's grandfather.

* You hate To Bid You Farewell... until you realize that it actually IS a love song this time.

Originally posted by Dangerblade
-You create a team on the video game Worms with the worms Mikael Akerfeldt, Peter Lindgren, Martin Mendez and Martin Lopez. You even give them the Swedish accent!
-You fall asleep listening to Orchid...and wake up listening to Deliverance.
-You name your dog Godhead, and when he takes a shit, you refer to it as "Godhead's lament."
-You actually enjoy listening to Into the Frost Of Winter and Eternal Soul Torture.

I do point 1,2 and 4 of those hahahaha.....

Originally posted by Moonlapse
* You cry your ass off when you hear Black Rose Immortal and say that it's the best love song ever written... until you realize that it's about Mikael's grandfather.

uhh.. Isn't The "Night and the Silent Water" about his grandfather not "Black Rose Immortal"?

and doing my computer science homework tonight while listening to Deliverance... I kepy reading "Database" as "Deliverance" and was getting confused.

Originally posted by IcemanJ256
uhh.. Isn't The "Night and the Silent Water" about his grandfather not "Black Rose Immortal"?

and doing my computer science homework tonight while listening to Deliverance... I kepy reading "Database" as "Deliverance" and was getting confused.

*gasp* you're right. Replace the original post's Black Rose Immortal with The Night And The Silent Water.

Hmmm...

-When you look through your school work and realize that all the O's in all your books are modelled after the Opeth one.

-When you see one of your friends in the distance and yell out 'Yo Mikael!!, errmm, Martin...doh...Peter!! Whoops, Martin!! Dammit (insert name of friend)'...ahh, finally got it...

-When you start every sentence with the word When, and whenever you agree with what someone has said you say 'Hmmm...a fair judgement'.

Originally posted by Mantraschism
When, when on a trip, you'll go out of your way to drive through a moor. When you reach the moor, you accelerate to absurdly fast speeds, and then scream, 'Passing swiftly through the moor!'

:lol: I read this thread before bed last night so I had a dream of passing swiftly through a moor and a whole story revolving around it... I remember that one end of the moor was full of snakes and shit... MOST fucked up dream!

When, when on a trip, you'll go out of your way to drive through a moor. When you reach the moor, you accelerate to absurdly fast speeds, and then scream, 'Passing swiftly through the moor!'

hahhah funny as fuck!!:lol:

when you listen to an opeth bootleg and even the voices of the fans and the noises on it sound good.