Would you still love OPeth...

I'd say the guy(-ay) in the middle is more like TEH Bassplayer ;) But to the point...

I heard them before I've seen them... And when I saw a picture of them I thought Peter was Mikael because I thought this funny looking man (no offence Mike, I love you :D ) couldn't be the singer, lol :D Also, the singer of Tool looks like a 'tard and it does't stop me from loving their music so I guess it makes no fucking difference to me...

I know what you mean... I remember the pictures of him without moustashe... Man, he was merely a shell of a musician...

The whole initial question is a fucking paradox...cause if opeth looked like "Five" (they did a shitty cover to We will rock you with Queen) they would probably grow long hair( and some facial hair for Mikael).
Death metal is apreciated through the music and not by what the band members look like.
We have a few death metal band in Israel where the guys do look like prettyboys and have short hair but the fact is no one cares as long as the music is great and the people on the stage are down to earth.

OpethNZ said:
some of the clothes wilson wears on stage = wardrobe of a 12 year old girl, creepy and queer
Huh? Examples? I only ever see him wearing band T shirts and fairly normal pants.

The time I saw them he had these ridiculously baggy cargo pants with way more pockets than anyone needs, but that was it.

John Wesley is much more stylishly dressed than him tho.

Tubbs Mcgee said:
:D Ahh yes, that was mentioned in an older thread.

Homestarrunner is one of my favorite websites. :D

Strong Bad can't growl though... :erk:

- the TMSFGJAEUPGWMSFFWELCFB

I was talking more about the part of being nordic and ugly...well opeth aren't ugly and two of them aren't nordic but they can still glue cornflakes to their face:err:

i would still like them. music is all that matters. i like a couple of bands that look "emo" or "scene" or whatever you call it. I think they look really gay, but who cares if the music is good?

I don't know about the rest of you , but picturing THOSE guys playing Opeth's music makes me giggle like a loon :tickled: Thhat would just be TOO funny ! And yes , I would still like them . It'd just be really fucking funny to watch them play :lol:

Why do all the chicks at Opeth shows dig Mendez so much?

I'm a guy and I don't know much... but the first time I ever saw these guys live, I watched Pete move to the opposite side of the stage, I thought to myself 'Wow, too bad for the other guys.... this man probably gets all the woman lovin' but all the girls were beside me mooning over Mendez.... which I didnt quite understand.

KFK