Would you still love OPeth...

yeah, i guess you're right.. but still it would be shocking, except that they would be very cute :oops: OMG!! Mendez would ou marry me?! :oops:

Dude Lopez is already pretty good lookin as far as I can tell. I could be wrong though, I'm a guy.

yes, lopez is good looking definitely! mendez is kinda sexy in his own way... the rest of the guys i think are meh...

it's the latino blood!

would you still love Opeth if Mikael shaved his moustache?

would you still love Opeth if they had three keyboard players?

would you still love Opeth if Mendez wore blue shorts?

would you still love Opeth if you were gay?

does image of the band members affect my taste in music, well i really like porcupine tree so i guess this answers your question

Blackfield-01.12.2004-Steven%20Wilson.jpg

some of the clothes wilson wears on stage = wardrobe of a 12 year old girl, creepy and queer

i'd laugh and listen anyway, provided the music were the same

edit:
OpethNZ said:
does image of the band members affect my taste in music, well i really like porcupine tree so i guess this answers your question

Blackfield-01.12.2004-Steven%20Wilson.jpg

some of the clothes wilson wears on stage = wardrobe of a 12 year old girl, creepy and queer
this is hot

If Opeth would play Opethian music I'd still love them but I won't go to their concerts again... :erk:

O' Pet H (The "O" stands for old, the "H" for Homo)

This is a stupid question. Of course I would love them. Just as much as I do now. They would still be my favourite band because music is all that counts. But i would be like, 'Wow, I didn't know Opeth was gay...'

as long as the image wasnt the primary focus, and they still made good music...id listen to them.

thats the biggest problem with alot of metalcore bands....theyre way too into the image...hence the term 'fashioncore'.

i mean:

114930720_l.jpg

just no...

well, wilson himself looks like a 12 yo girl... j/k j/k

worldwide_suicide said:
why wouldn't they? i think growing your hair, wearing black clothes, etc... is somehow being concerned with image as much as a boyband... so yeah...

How much time and effort goes into NOT shaving and NOT cutting your hair? It grows on its own. And you can't go wrong with black.

I have longish hair because I cut mine once or twice a year, not because I am concerned with my image.

edit - Steve Wilson can wear whatever he wants. But he can't wear shoes. Nope. Cant.

worldwide_suicide said:
why wouldn't they? i think growing your hair, wearing black clothes, etc... is somehow being concerned with image as much as a boyband... so yeah...
and now we perceive the heart of the matter.

yes i would still listen to them.