You know you like Opeth too much when...

Originally posted by Dangerblade
-You create a team on the video game Worms with the worms Mikael Akerfeldt, Peter Lindgren, Martin Mendez and Martin Lopez. You even give them the Swedish accent!
-You fall asleep listening to Orchid...and wake up listening to Deliverance.
-You name your dog Godhead, and when he takes a shit, you refer to it as "Godhead's lament."
-You actually enjoy listening to Into the Frost Of Winter and Eternal Soul Torture.

I'm just assuming this is a joke, but if not you are a loser.

You call around to every Green House requesting a Black Rose that lives forever.
When they finally tell you that they have never heard of this and it doesn't exist you scream over the phone "In the name of Desperation" and hang up the phone.

- In October, you wander to the local wooded area ands start singing "The forest of October, Sleeps silent when I depart, The web of time, Hides my last trace..." until the local naturist gets you chased off by the police.

You and your friend fiddle around with your Mum's potted plants, this scenario develops:

Mother: "What are you doing?"

You: "I'm making Patterns in the Ivy"

Mother: "And what's your friend doing?"

You: "He's making Patterns in the Ivy Too."

Your funny.

I like you.

ps. Neither do I, but the way you reacted to that guys reply seemed like some vain attempt to get a rise out of someone...an attempt to destroy the good nature of this thread...unwarranted and stupid.

I stand by my 'dumbass' comment. :p

When you listen Opeth during sex and the women beneath you is saying "...ohhh feels good, dont stop..." and you answer: "SHHH! be quiet I wanna hear this song!"

:lol: I have come so close to doing this while with my girlfriend, even if we're having some serious talk or something....

"You know you like Opeth too much when..."
you keep coming back to this lame board to view and post messages. I can think of no other stronger evidence of being an Opeth extremist.

When to make it known you start marking your underwear with song and album titles. And once you have done that you write the names martin-monday mikael-tuesday mikael-wednesday martin-thursday peter-friday martin-saturday and peter-sunday.

Originally posted by Monsterxman
you keep coming back to this lame board to view and post messages. I can think of no other stronger evidence of being an Opeth extremist.

And proud of it.

"You know you like Opeth too much when.." you sit in the same chair for countless hours thinking of witty responses to post in a thread about when you know you like Opeth too much.

When you dream about the band nude dancing around a pole..........not that I'm typing from experience......or anything.....heh......heh.........:(

-you refer to Gerald Ford as the Demon of the Fall.

-your daughter's name is April. And her middle name is Ethereal.

-you can draw the Opeth 'O'.

-or have attempted to at least.

-many times.

(Probably been posted once - at least - before but...)

- You are going to get the Opeth "O" tattoo'd on your arm.

Yes, I am going to. :)