peter lindgren

themaster

Jun 18, 2006
Does anyone know how peter is getting on, is he in a band or wrighting musicat all?

i tried posting on the opeth forum but it got rmoved??

also how is martin lopez getting on

If Peter is teaching physics then good for him, just was hoping he hadnt given up music and would get involved with another band sometime.

sorry about the spelling im dislexic (hope thats spelt right) cant tell if something is spelt right if ive written it.

and yes i couldnt believe the thread in the opeth forum was just deleted, i had a few replys then it dissapeared. i posted to a moderator but no reply.

So... I'll see what I can find out about Peter. I don't know if anyone has a clue what Lopez is doing or where he is. I don't remember why your last attempt at this topic was deleted, but I never got a message from you btw.

it was the same thing with lopez ... there are about 10 threads about that as well I think :)

so in short: no nobody knows, otherwise you would have been able to read it somewhere. sorry we can't tell you more, but you are in luck! because you may get a lot of response now, with a lot of hilarious comments, beware ...