Peter Lindgren looks like

I don't know why but when I saw Peter playing on the Lamentations documentary, I thought he looked similar to Ted Nugent.

Benighted Joe said:
Wow! Seddle down guys!

Now, I didn't intend for this thread to be a gay chat. We all like and respect
Peter as a guitarist and we worship the band as a whole, but we don't think
Peter is sexy nor that the bands' members are cute or whatever. Cheeeez...

:)

Hey, who says that everyone on this board is male? :p
Being a woman in the metal scene is great because of all the eye candy...
And while I do most definitely respect Opeth's musical prowess, I'll have to say that they are all sexy bitches... :oops:

Ayr your from High Wycombe! i live in Bourne End...OPETH ARE THE TRUE MASTERS...that was written on the subway to the rye many years ago..

anyway lindgren looks like me,well ive chopped the locks now but same build height etc

Triste said:
Hey, who says that everyone on this board is male? :p
Being a woman in the metal scene is great because of all the eye candy...
And while I do most definitely respect Opeth's musical prowess, I'll have to say that they are all sexy bitches... :oops:

Who was critizing you women for liking men? Be my guest. Please continue
doing so. I was pointing at the fellas. :Spin:

Sweetness Dies said:
anyway lindgren looks like me,well ive chopped the locks now but same build height etc

NO NO NO!!!!! :yell: ''Dont let friends get haicuts'' (Alice in Chains unplugged, written on the acousitc bass)

Sweetness Dies said:
they played the white horse and candle light used to be based in High wycombe in the old Emperor/Opeth days

W H A T ??!?! OPETH?! At White Horse? *kills herself*

SUBWAY TO RYE?!?!?!?!?!? I live by the Rye!!! *kills herself one more time*

vixenrouge said:
FUBAR said: Peter looks like a sexy woman to me...

Well I think Peter is sex on legs. Mikael has proclaimed that Opeth are the prettiest band in death metal and I think he is right.

Yeah, COCK ROCK!!!:Spin: :Spin:

Oh, gay statements are so very sexy. I think I will have to kill myself listening to bad love metal because of all the emotion.