No 'Ending Credits'! (7/17)...

Maideneer

Hardly working
Feb 21, 2002
Mariah Carey's panties
Visit site
I asked Peter about it at the after party, and they just had no time. He said they are only doing this 'soft' tour once, and they will be back.

Oh, and Mike owns a Volvo and teh 2 Martins used to work in a slaughterhouse.

That's what I know.

After party? where was this at? anywho ill be rude and say, just like last time at NYC, the fans up front were just dorks. i mean the dudes next to me were like thinkin there goin to bust out songs like demon of the fall and shit, i mean hello, its damnation tour, geez, he was sleeping on their monitor, god..plus all the front except me and my friend were chanting opeth when porcupine tree were still goin on, them bastards. WHoever shotted Nickelback during "benighted" just die lol

Okay enough about the negative, but anywho, yes it was worth it gettint there at 4 o clock to be right infront of Peter, thanx for playin a snip bit of the Apostle in Triumpth intro haha and infront of john of porcupine tree, thanx for the guitar pix both guys and giving my friend a set list. Porcupien tree was just flawless and kick ass, they need to tour more often over here, jsut a kick ass live band. i saw mikael on side of stage, i waved and he waved back lol

opeth, what can u say, i think i now enjoy damnation a whole lot more now, the album is just so much better to hear live, the keyboardest did everything right and just perfect, even during benighted, to bid u farewell, and face of belinda. To bid u farewell i think i was in another world when they played that, i think i squirted a tear lol we waited a half hour after the show but no one came out so we went back home, but we did meet john and kenny of type o negative! woohoo, i guess they were impressed when they played wit them in europe. but as soon we finally got home off the nj parkway we noticed i had gotten a ticket from the NYC parking comission!!!!!!! ARGH $85 fuckin dollars, fuckin shit, opeth u wanna pay me back? lol

223040newopeth001.jpg

NO i dont have a lazy eye, sun in my eyes
223040newopeth002.jpg
You cant get more metal then that tattoo.
223040newopeth003.jpg

223040newopeth004.jpg

Hey dude, awesome pics man! You must have had an fucking cool time, which kinda goes without saying.....

Anyway, man...how tall are you for I see you near the height of Peter?

Alcapoth said:
Hey dude, awesome pics man! You must have had an fucking cool time, which kinda goes without saying.....

Anyway, man...how tall are you for I see you near the height of Peter?

im 5 11,,, Pete is bendin in that pic, he's like 6 feet and beyond, he's tall as hell