If you were at the Irving Plaza show 7/17...

would you happen to know or even BE the hot girl who was in the front row over to the right wearing a red shirt and black striped pants and black hair? Think I heard her say her name was Jessica to someone. Yea I just wanted to say HI. Since I'm already talking about the show I must say that I enjoyed it. It was so amazing. I already knew all the songs they were going to play and a bunch of people around me asked me and they were surprised that they werent playing any heavy songs. My favorite part would have to be To Bid You Farewell. It was so great. I thought that they were going to do some new version or something of it. I'm glad they didnt. I was in the second row back in the center wearing a Bloodbath t-shirt. Just black with the logo. No album cover. I am also very excited about Mikaels comment about the next album.. "most brutal thing you ever heard." or something like that. I got to meet them all again for the 4th time and they actually remember me. Peter even knew who I was when I signed the guestbook and said something to me about it. They are great guys.. I love Opeth

NightSilentWater said:
would you happen to know or even BE the hot girl who was in the front row over to the right wearing a red shirt and black striped pants and black hair? Think I heard her say her name was Jessica to someone. Yea I just wanted to say HI. Since I'm already talking about the show I must say that I enjoyed it. It was so amazing. I already knew all the songs they were going to play and a bunch of people around me asked me and they were surprised that they werent playing any heavy songs. My favorite part would have to be To Bid You Farewell. It was so great. I thought that they were going to do some new version or something of it. I'm glad they didnt. I was in the second row back in the center wearing a Bloodbath t-shirt. Just black with the logo. No album cover. I am also very excited about Mikaels comment about the next album.. "most brutal thing you ever heard." or something like that. I got to meet them all again for the 4th time and they actually remember me. Peter even knew who I was when I signed the guestbook and said something to me about it. They are great guys.. I love Opeth

Ummm.....hey yeah, that's me. This is a strange thing to come across....so, what's up???

Hmm.. well. This is interesting.. If you don't mind me just asking you a couple things just so I know you're the same girl. There are a lot of pranksters on this thing. If it really IS you.. what kind of belt were you wearing? What kind of shirt was your freind wearing? And what train and time did you take out of Penn? Don't think I'm weird...

i member both of ya guys, i woar the clockwork orange shirt wit dreads friend, i know who ur talkin about, but ill let her say what belt she woar

Welcome to Opeth's official dating service message board. Please call (toll free) 1-800-Pathetic and we will introduce you to the fishnet stalking girl of your dreams. Remember, thats 1-800-Pathetic so you dont ever have to listen to Opeth alone again.

Reactions: Squeak
NightSilentWater said:
Hmm.. well. This is interesting.. If you don't mind me just asking you a couple things just so I know you're the same girl. There are a lot of pranksters on this thing. If it really IS you.. what kind of belt were you wearing? What kind of shirt was your freind wearing? And what train and time did you take out of Penn? Don't think I'm weird...

A handcuff belt, and Allman brothers shirt, 3:16 to Babylon

i hope it's more brutal than anything that's come before. then all the new fans from damnation can run away screaming. less fans means smaller venues and less people for me to have to try to see over. yeah i'm being selfish i know.

A handcuff belt, and Allman brothers shirt, 3:16 to Babylon
well ok then.. click on your little private message thing

I saw you too, you kept checking me out on line, and then inside too, heheh. ;)
yea I think you were to the left of me with your girlfreind singing all the PT songs. Yea.. that dude with his girlfriend was annoying me to. They wouldnt give it a friggin rest. and I dunno.. was I checkin you out? haha

Welcome to Opeth's official dating service message board. Please call (toll free) 1-800-Pathetic and we will introduce you to the fishnet stalking girl of your dreams. Remember, thats 1-800-Pathetic so you dont ever have to listen to Opeth alone again.
Thats pretty funny man.. seriously